Reviews for Selkies and Sparrows
Zephiraya chapter 7 . 2/24/2014
This is quite lovely.
Interesting plotlines, nice insight into the thoughts of the characters - I especially love Jack in the chapter Smithy - and a bit of action. Right up my alley!

Xoxo
Zephi
Marvin is my Muse chapter 7 . 1/26/2014
I just read this fic and I had to comment. I love how you've blended both fandoms and ancient mythology to create your own canon. Jack is the perfect character to I redact with Selkie!Harry (as he's half insane himself!)
Kudos on a great fic! Will there be more to come?

-Jess
Archerein chapter 7 . 1/14/2014
great story you have there, matey! please continue, however im not liking how the godess of the sea seems to be against harry and not helping him...maybe there could be a hidden reason where she's actually trying to make him happy-er by setting him up with one of her pirates?
DarkHorseLover chapter 7 . 12/2/2013
Why did you not update again? This story is amazing! Please update.
Gatoconbotas964 chapter 5 . 9/29/2013
When I first started reading this story, I wasn't quite expecting the almost mind control the Sea had over Harry-Wolf. It's an interesting if somewhat scary plot element. The Sea was going to quite possibly drown that little girl if Wolf hadn't snapped out of it. As bitter as Harry might be about the role he was more or less forced into, I can't see him condoning the massacre of innocents, especially children.
One point I have a hard time wrapping my mind around is Harry taking off in what appears to be the middle of the war. Even with the call of the sea, I can't imagine the Harry from the books abandoning his friends like that. If he felt like leaving AFTER the war, though, I think it would make a little more sense.
Anyway, I'm interested to see what happens next.
Twizzy21 chapter 7 . 8/1/2013
There is a novel of men finding and marrying selkie wives due to their town witch. I found it Barnes & Nobles and it was great.
Tearaana chapter 5 . 6/29/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Stormshadow7 chapter 7 . 4/23/2013
Please update! It's really good! :)
WizardsGirl chapter 7 . 3/20/2012
This is fascinating, and I REALLY hope you update it REALLY soon beacuse it is AWESOME O_O

Husg & Kittens,

~Wizard
NightShade Arscelin chapter 7 . 3/4/2012
Its a great story. update soon
Deritine chapter 7 . 5/25/2011
Such a good story! And really fun premise. You left it at a very evil part where everything is just getting going, but what you wrote is enough that I can probably pine only a little that it hasn't been updated for years... the good and bad of reading older stories (get more good stuff, but left hanging).

I'm favoriting anyway- maybe someday!

Also love the 'surface seal' thing. Very clever and funny.
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 7 . 4/15/2011
interesting story
Guest chapter 3 . 1/25/2011
Another clever, enjoyable idea spoiled by a driving need to have the main character be the subbiest sub who ever subbed. A crying shame.

Still! The Twilight novels had a lot less going for them than your stories do and look how much money they raked in! Clearly your tastes will do well for you. :)
xXSadistic BitchXx chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
I liked it. Er I just wanted to say there's a book called Selkie Girl its like the daughter of a um trapped selkie finds her mothers pelt right but not only that but she was somehow half selkie and can turn in a selkie and stuff it was good just wanted to say

Xoxoxoxoxoxoox

xXSadistic BitchXx
dontcallmemadeline chapter 7 . 10/10/2010
PLEASE tell me you haven't disappeared off the face of the earth! I'm really loving this story so far and I'd love to read more ASAP, but you haven't updated in over two years... Are you going to continue it?