Reviews for Knowledge
Pholefan chapter 2 . 8/22/2008
Hey! Please update soon! I love Phoebe and Cole! Have plenty scenes of them together on your story.
ColeTurnerFan chapter 2 . 6/20/2008
Well I don't like Cole and Phoebe I do like this story hopefully you'll add more soon so I know how it ends.
Pudding-Chan chapter 2 . 6/3/2008
Haha, I love it. Theres not too many romance/humor Phoebe/Cole fics out there, sadly. So, Please update! Lol
Joleca chapter 2 . 6/3/2008
(Actually, if we're going for truthfulness, I love ANY Cole/Phoebe. Any POSITIVE Cole/Phoebe, I should say.)

I'm with you! so please keep this one going. I need my good Cole/Phoebe fix!
Silvermoon77 chapter 2 . 6/2/2008
That was great! It's been a while since I've found a good Cole/Phoebe fic on here. I'd really like to see where this is going. Update soon, please!
Mela chapter 2 . 6/2/2008
yep, early Cole/Phoebe was phenomenal. You also captured each character perfectly, including piper and prue :) I loved early piper as you've depicted too.
Wolfen Dreams chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
Aww... how cute. LOL. And that's so like Phoebe.
liljdpegasuschic160 chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
so glad you're doing this. There are so few stories about the early stages of their relationship and even fewer that are good. This is great. I normally don't read stories with Prue in them, (my personal problem) but I think I can make an exception. Can't wait until you update!
ethereal girl chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
cute
CharmedOneTreeHillWWEDiva chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
cool first chapter
Beater1220 chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Well it's really good and you know if you wanted to continue it so that Phoebe ended up with Cole in the end I wouldn't mind. You could always just write an AU ending and let me know either way really... Love It, Heather!
LovingMyDoctor chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
Cute..I'm a huge Phoebe&Cole fan huge fan Phoebe's anyway..Shame the series ended. Oh and ur summary is so cool I love it! Go on with this stroy pls

gby