Reviews for Don't You See?
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
This story is interesting, original, touching,and unique.
savannah chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
Wow, Akane is in some serious denile there. She knows she loves Ranma and that he loves her. That was good_
Silvermagess chapter 1 . 4/30/2003
An interesting little view on Akane. But, I don't see her doing it just because of her father. Akane always struck me as being far too strong willed for that. But, this rant sounds exactly like something she would say.
Misato Cuad Solte chapter 1 . 7/23/2001
hang on. there are no spelling mistakes in this. IBM have checked it! its probably because i'm ENGLISH and the majority on here are american (no offence).

Would just like to clear this up as i do not want people telling me i can't spell. -misato
lija chapter 1 . 7/20/2001
Ummm...I don't understand either. Hehe...
Rhodry chapter 1 . 7/20/2001
:D:D:D:D:D:D very cute! love it!
Sila-chan chapter 1 . 7/19/2001
Wow, this is really good, i like the twist at the end!
Ebony Machete Dragon chapter 1 . 7/19/2001
HA! That's great! I love it! It is just so perfect, it's uncanny! Write more, please! *walks away laughing with glee* It's Akane to a tea!
me chapter 1 . 7/19/2001
Very insightful D
Calendar chapter 1 . 7/19/2001
Um, well, it could use a little work. Some spell check, make it longer, stuff like that. Just a word of advice, with such a long paragraph, it's kind of difficult to read. You should break it down into smaller, more understandable sections. This is not a flame, really, just a few helping hints.
IMJack chapter 1 . 7/19/2001
... I don't either.
Mitch 74 chapter 1 . 7/19/2001
Denial. Plain denial. And even more than that: a denial so deep it's actually starting to negate itself. Tricky. If she were denying their mutual feelings, and starting to wonder about her supposed hate, her rationalization of her own actions, then she'd find herself admitting her feelings, right? Mathematical, logical, and such. After all, an something's opposite's opposite is the thing itself, right?

Knowing that love and hate are quite close sometimes... Makes me wonder.

All in all, a pretty good piece (PS: English is not my birth language, my rants may not be fully understandable. Oh well).
ChaoticCat chapter 1 . 7/19/2001
Sif? This from Akane, if she didnt see _something_ at least in their relationship, fathers wishes or no there would be no way in hell, heaven or earth she go along with any part of the engagement at all. If she really was doing it only because of her father she'd go along with her fathers schemes, at least. (the failed-wedding dont count neither cos i reckon she thought theyd asked Ranma bout that as well as her)
NemesisZero chapter 1 . 7/19/2001
Good introspective short, really captures Akanes' thought patterns (pattern?) well. especially that little bit of self doubt at the end. i can just picture her either crying or fuming at this point, ne?