Reviews for Some Soft Aberration
kellylover chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Holy cow. You are so good. Honestly. I don't think I've found a better writer on fanfiction before. I love your stories.
bobbysgirl1 chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
any more to this
Adair Coffin chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
I know this was written last year- just came across this. Love, love love it. If I was searching for what I felt after Blind Spot this would be it.
Cataracta chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
This was amazingly well written. I love this type of writing style, the sort of dry observation type, if that makes any sense. Awesome job, you captured Goren and Eames perfectly.
Nilima chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
Hey, I absolutely loved that story. So very well written and different! Thank you very much!
Sibs chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
This is exceptionally beautiful - it's really special. Please do continue.
moonstone2148 chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
Hey There - emotive beginning - morse soon I hope interested to see where this goes! GG
rindy713 chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
wow. nice! this is fascinating how they dance around each other's feelings. great move by alex. it's time for bobby to get with the program.
The Confused One chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Aww. This is utterly beautiful. I adore this. :) Such emotion. I can really feel it. :) Great work. :) I'm looking forward to the next one. :)
ilyahna chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
You're a fantastic writer...possessing quite a unique style. I find myself so disappointed that you ship two incompatible detectives, but to each their own, huh? Let me know if you ever compose anything original, because I shall definitely read it (and I didn't mean that in a derogatory fashion).
heddywouldgo1 chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
Wow. I'm totally stunned by this piece. It is by far the best post-ep fic I've ever read and definitely one of the most well-written stories out there. I really liked your version of Alex. Thanks for putting this fic out there. It's my new favorite story :)
pagination chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
As always, your stories are such joy to read. You have so many beautiful little touches in there that it's plain that you really watch people and the small, human gestures that most people overlook or take for granted. Your language and your character voices are lovely. The touch about the car, (the line about "his face conveys an ever-changing array of punctuation marks!") -lots and lots of stuff.

Also, I love the background of other characters and the way they weave through the lives of the two main characters. Yay for Logan and Barek and Wheeler and Ross!

It was a pleasure!
boohoo650 chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
This story was so monumentally beautiful that I don't know if a review can do it justice. Your use of imagery was incredible. My favorite parts/lines were when Bobby was talking about getting in the wrong side of the car, "There will always be violence in his desire for her," "I don't know what to do with people who get better," and at the very end with the description of Alex's heart. This was beautiful, dark and twisty and I can't wait to see more from you.
danielle chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
I loved the line "you woke me up with your brain". I can't wait for more.
Souhaite chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
How I wish that you wrote more CI fics. That was wonderful in so many ways. Thank you.