Reviews for Observers
Dogbreathsan chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Nice.

Well-written. You've captured a piece of the KyonxHaruhi dynamic, shook it out a bit and hung it up for all to see. Your characters are believable and even interesting for only 1100 words. I'd almost like to see them a bit more. The Japanese are big fans of slice-of-life-we-don't-need-no-explosions kind of stories; a story exploring our two protagonists here, as ordinary as they may be in contrast to the SOS Brigade, would do well.

Thank you. Again, well-written. You do character interaction well.
Robert Varulfur chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Interesting new point of veiw. I liked it though. But I do wonder if you are going to continue it. I hope you do cause like I wanna see if they are some supernatural thing cause they said something about meeting three years ago and through out like the whole anime everything originaly started three years ago. Like the esper found his power. The time traveler came back. The computer was created to watch Haruhi. Etc. . .
Satori chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
And a budding romance between the observes, eh? Or one-sided adoration? I can't tell. Good fic though
Gabriel's Trumpet chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Wow. This thing reeks of awesomeness. I mean, sure, a couple spelling and grammar errors, but, hey, even I make them on occasion.
Tsukiaa chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
Yay. I liked it.

And in reply to your PM(PM disabled?), I can't find them anywhere, so I can't read the novels. Aww.

-Tsukiaa
Ms. Chidori Sagara chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
THIS IS CUTE! XD But who's the boy and the girl? XDD
sweet-impact chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
nice job with this one! but you should added a lil bit more about Haruhi and Kyon like overhearing their conversation, since they're observing...
Aindel S. Druida chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
Very cute! I love the line about Haruhi not being a maniac, because we all know it's the exact opposite. Irony rocks!

This was great, all in all. Original, thought out... There might've been a couple tiny grammar errors, but they become lost in the sea of wonderfulness that is this fic.

Aindel
Arty d'Arc chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
An interesting concept, but the general point of the story seems either lost or nonexistent. The two classmates talk about Kyon and Haruhi, but they don't really say anything that's not automatically known a few episodes into the series. I recommend thinking your fics out a little better before writing them.