Reviews for Let's Talk About Sex
love it
ShiroFlake chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Awesome job ! P
judge death lives chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
how did this story go under my radar? it's so so good! i can imagine that it would happen a little little that, i really liked how you wrote sara. she was all bashful and confused. love it!
csimouse chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Whoo! That was hot! It was great!
xmarjox chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
Uh look what I found!

I love sex talks, people get all blushy and uncomfortable.

2 years? haha wtf sara? I loved the story, great job.

-majox
Starshadow of the Tok'ra chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
Wow. Very good, very hot... Can I ask for a sequel? :)
xipeek chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
Damn that's cute and hot

I didn"t know you also write! Seems like you're a very talented girl ;)

Great!
Electrafixion66 chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
The end? It was just getting good. Sequel.
AnimeFanReader01 chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
Pretty good story. Most people aren't real big on the foreplay, but it is one of the things I really like. Skirting around the subject of what both people want without being the first to tip their hand. Only wish there was a chapter 2.
Dreamer27 chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
excellent!
e-dog chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
omg, new Cath/Sara fic. *squee*

I'll be honest, usually I get quite uncomfortable reading the all encompassing "sex conversation" in fic, but seeing how you are the author, I had no worries. )

I could feel Sara's immediate discomfort, but then you effectively changed that into something more affectionate and teasing and that is one thing most fics lack when trying to tackle what can be a most uncomfortable situation.

Before I get longwinded, great job. Loved the HOT factor in this as well. Bet you'll get that remark a lot! ;)

e-dog
SoFrost chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
lmao...good one it was funny, hot, hot, HOT!

short but really efficient... and HOT if i haven't mentioned it yet :)

thanks ;)
charmed1818 chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
That was just what I needed. Great story!
csi7 chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
Awesome story. For a second I was worried that Catherine was being too forward, but in the end Sara didn't seem to mind. I laughed when Catherine's lack of sex was nothing compared to Sara's- it was a lot less yet Catherine was acting like it was the end of the world, which is understandable- different people different sex drives I guess.
EvilRegalCyanide chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
Good God Gurl...that was crazy hott...:P

I needed to read that...lol

Nice