Reviews for A Sticky Situation
EvilFaerie17 chapter 6 . 7/11/2007
She's pregnant? Oh yeah! I was right! I figured that she would get pregnant. ...It kind of happens in a lot of stories, but that's still okay, you didn't make it as cliched as others do, so that was a plus! _

So is it gonna be a girl or a boy? It's so cute! Hehe, poor Gaara, of course the kid won't hate him, not unless Gaara goes out of his way to freak out the kid, that is. Hehe. Poor Sakura, too, because she's afraid of what the people who mean the most to her will think. I think that was also a part of Tsunade's plan, am I right? To get Sakura married and pregnant soon? That is what usually happens and I find it hilarious.

Please update as soon as you can! And I know you can, since if you already have chapter 10 almost done, you should have chapter 7 done! That, my friend, is logic. _

ttfn!

EvilFaerie17
Sakura LOVE shadow chapter 6 . 7/11/2007
Aw, i so knew that was gonna happen, you did mention he 'EXPLODED' inside her! lol Update soon, i hope it's a boy , do you have a name?
Pintsizedpsycho chapter 6 . 7/11/2007
Great chapter! So what's going to happen next? Please hurry with the next chapter! :)
Love of a Nymph chapter 5 . 7/5/2007
That was so smexy! 0 Cant wait for the next chapter!
moonscout11 chapter 5 . 7/5/2007
Awesome! Keep up the good work please!
lilika808 chapter 5 . 7/5/2007
this was so funny ! Really , please update soon !
HawaiianCaffeine chapter 5 . 7/1/2007
that was way to much info than i needed...eew...just say they had sex and end it there next time...pls...

HawaiianCaffeine chapter 4 . 7/1/2007
AHAHAHAHA! sucks to be her...BUT JUST SO FUNNY.

HawaiianCaffeine chapter 3 . 7/1/2007
BUAHAHAHAHA...coughocugh...ahem...GO EVIL SCEMES! well, its not really EVIL perse...umm...anyways...good story

HawaiianCaffeine chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
lolz
UsagiMiyuki chapter 5 . 6/28/2007
oh lala :p hehe i'm reviewing so don't bug me anymore lol jk jk i love u! so still as good as when i first read it...though it seemed shorter guess thats cause its on the comps now...so ya finish 9 soon! then post the rest!
Servant of Time chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
is sakura gonna be pregnant wit his kid now
Darkindangerous1313 chapter 5 . 6/28/2007
nice i wonder how gaara is going to react P
sesshomaru's lover for etenity chapter 5 . 6/28/2007
good chapter
Pintsizedpsycho chapter 5 . 6/28/2007
How very tricky of Kankuro and Temari! This was a great chapter! I can't wait to read more! Please hurry with the next chapter! :)
197 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »