Reviews for A Sticky Situation
Habit chapter 13 . 12/8/2007
Kawaii! i loved this!
Lady Night Wind chapter 13 . 11/12/2007
Aw... Kawaii! Is Shibuya a younger sibling of the two?
IEmo-ness chapter 14 . 8/16/2007
OHMY GOD OMG OMG THIS IS THE BEST STORY I EVER READ(a few spelling mistakes)BUT THE BEST EVER IM NOT LIENG I SAID THIS TO A GIRL B4 BUT HER STORY IS NOTHING COMPARED TO YOUR STORY OMG IM SO ADDING U AND THIS STORY KEEP GOING!
EvilFaerie17 chapter 14 . 8/16/2007
Aw, so this story is complete now? No more? Okay. I can live with that. _ It was a really good story and I enjoyed it.

ttfn!

EvilFaerie17
UsagiMiyuki chapter 13 . 8/15/2007
o so who's kankuro with? huh huh huh? lol so ya short i'm about to go look at your pics...so ya good story! :( sad its done...i really have to work on mine :S mwahaha it'll be fun we'll think of more scenes on friday!

ttyl soon! xoxo
praying-cherry-blossom chapter 13 . 8/15/2007
ahahaha u should totally do the spin-off with Neji as the main character that would be soo awesome _ haha but w/e i know you'll do an awesome job with whatever comes your way _ good luck haha _
x.Diamond-Tears.x chapter 13 . 8/15/2007
This is a Great story is it the end now? if it is then you should consider making a sequel starring the Twins! this was fun to read and i can't wait to read more of your stories! i'll will have a look at you drawing on Deviantart! Well done!

-Tears.x
Tenshi.Kimiko chapter 13 . 8/15/2007
1. ur an idiot

2. i vote both of the options

3. u shoulda put the whole link on instead of sayin go here and my name is Terribell(this should be with ch.14 but meh)

4. r u comin friday? r u goin to baseball thurs?

5. love ya lots :P

- Sam xoxo
Jess Ishtar chapter 12 . 8/15/2007
aaw :D have cute
praying-cherry-blossom chapter 12 . 8/14/2007
heyyz i love this chapter haha it was funny that part about loving first time fathers lolz P awesome job and good luck with ur new story _
Kavfh chapter 12 . 8/14/2007
Yay! Good job so far! I can't wait to read the next chapter!
UsagiMiyuki chapter 12 . 8/14/2007
WOOT! babies! hehehe so cute! loved the neji part :p o and the jiraiya taking over for a while hahaha the village would be in ruins...you could do an alternet scene with that XD hahaha o loved your little note thingy babbeld on bit no? o and you could do tsunade actually managing to get him a girl :p

byebye xoxo

tayler
lilika808 chapter 12 . 8/14/2007
ow , that was so good ! funny ! Gaara and sakura are finally parents ? wow ! :)
MisCelineous chapter 12 . 8/13/2007
haha... i know im sounding dsperate but i need to read MORE
Servant of Time chapter 12 . 8/13/2007
i liked this one. the twins i can image n kawaii XD good job
197 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »