Reviews for A Sticky Situation
mangafreak007 chapter 2 . 4/2/2008
mf007: pink!

sakura: please don't make me live in a pink room! i like green!

mf007: yea it matches with your eyes.

sakura: ...what are you thinking 'bout?

mf007: well i was thinking of green eyes and then i thought of gaara's smexy green eyes, and then i started to think of gaara!

sakura: you reallise hes right behind you...

gaara: you think they're smexy?

mf007: YES! -hugs gaara-

shikamaru: it was great! but i thought the sand siblings lived together, and temari's food sucks...

temari: what! oh yea it is kinda leathal...like that time i was making an omolet and i grabed an egg a chick flew out of the egg!

mf007: made a mess too! why don't you let me do the cooking?

temari: okay!

gaara: yay real food!
mangafreak007 chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
mf007: that was so funny but tell me why lazy-butt had to escort cherry-chan?

shikamaru: lazy-butt?

sakura: cherry-chan? i like it! and shikamaru's suits him!

shikamaru: -shock- it does?

ino: yea cause you're lazy!
Broken-Hearts-of-Angels chapter 14 . 12/21/2007
lol, OMFG! this has been the funniest fanfic that i've ever read so far! (that's a pretty big praise there ) I laughed so hard on the pregnant quirks of sakura's. aw, Gaara's so cute when he tries not to upset Sakura. BANG! this goes on my fav story list. awesome! 10/10, no wait! correct that, 100/10!
Habit chapter 14 . 12/10/2007
holy crap...your art is awesome after reading the story...there is just one little thing pestering me...Gaara's eyes aren't that dark...they are more like baby blue with shadows of green in them. but otherwise it's PERFECTO!
Habit chapter 13 . 12/8/2007
Kawaii! i loved this!
Lady Night Wind chapter 13 . 11/12/2007
Aw... Kawaii! Is Shibuya a younger sibling of the two?
IEmo-ness chapter 14 . 8/16/2007
OHMY GOD OMG OMG THIS IS THE BEST STORY I EVER READ(a few spelling mistakes)BUT THE BEST EVER IM NOT LIENG I SAID THIS TO A GIRL B4 BUT HER STORY IS NOTHING COMPARED TO YOUR STORY OMG IM SO ADDING U AND THIS STORY KEEP GOING!
EvilFaerie17 chapter 14 . 8/16/2007
Aw, so this story is complete now? No more? Okay. I can live with that. _ It was a really good story and I enjoyed it.

ttfn!

EvilFaerie17
UsagiMiyuki chapter 13 . 8/15/2007
o so who's kankuro with? huh huh huh? lol so ya short i'm about to go look at your pics...so ya good story! :( sad its done...i really have to work on mine :S mwahaha it'll be fun we'll think of more scenes on friday!

ttyl soon! xoxo
praying-cherry-blossom chapter 13 . 8/15/2007
ahahaha u should totally do the spin-off with Neji as the main character that would be soo awesome _ haha but w/e i know you'll do an awesome job with whatever comes your way _ good luck haha _~
Natabob chapter 13 . 8/15/2007
This is a Great story is it the end now? if it is then you should consider making a sequel starring the Twins! this was fun to read and i can't wait to read more of your stories! i'll will have a look at you drawing on Deviantart! Well done!

-Tears.x
Tenshi.Kimiko chapter 13 . 8/15/2007
1. ur an idiot

2. i vote both of the options

3. u shoulda put the whole link on instead of sayin go here and my name is Terribell(this should be with ch.14 but meh)

4. r u comin friday? r u goin to baseball thurs?

5. love ya lots :P

- Sam xoxo
muhs chapter 12 . 8/15/2007
aaw :D have cute
praying-cherry-blossom chapter 12 . 8/14/2007
heyyz i love this chapter haha it was funny that part about loving first time fathers lolz P awesome job and good luck with ur new story _~
Kavfh chapter 12 . 8/14/2007
Yay! Good job so far! I can't wait to read the next chapter!
201 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »