Reviews for Once and For All
mbell185 chapter 20 . 10/8/2013
Please update as soon as possible! I love this story!
Guest chapter 20 . 4/20/2013
When are you putting the new chapter up ?
cobalt6233 chapter 20 . 1/1/2010
great story I hope your muse returns this year
iamladyliberty chapter 5 . 9/9/2009
okay, this is great, and i love the princess bride reference about not so nice goodnight wishes. onto the next chapter!
Hippie Painter chapter 20 . 1/15/2008
yes it called Boned Madness but that when fanfiction helps the pain I cant wait until March for new Bones by the way the story rocks.
MoonyTheBookWolf chapter 14 . 1/6/2008
So I have my ipod on and just as I read "The Lion King" Hakuna Matata comes on. lol.

Just thought I'd share that coincidence with you for no reason whatsoever.

But anyway I really like this so far...Parker is the cutest kid ever. I hope that Brennan gets a few bonding moments with Astrid as well...

I guess I'll find out...Astrid reminds me of Brennan actually. Booth as well. Kind of like a blend of the two. And her reactions are very true to life. Although I have to tell you that her dream and Booth's subsequent conversation with her just about broke my heart.
mendenbar chapter 20 . 1/6/2008
American Idol ALWAYS manages to displace Bones. Fox is obviously governed by idiots or else they figure the Bones fans are so faithful that nothing could drive us away. Also, I read somewhere, several months ago, that Bones was going to be moved to a new night when Idol started. So who knows?
The-Kiss-of-Immortality chapter 20 . 1/6/2008
I have no worries whatsoever that you will finish this story just as well, if not even more amazingly than the other one that I've read (The Smile's Genetic). I'm looking forward to the next chapters!

PS: Bones'll be back on April 28th I believe. They pushed it back from the original date, Feb 22nd. But it WILL be back. I guess everything that's been going on with the writers strike they had to move everything around so they'd have enough episodes to finish out the season.

Have fun on your trip!

-S-D-
bb-4ever chapter 20 . 1/6/2008
hope you get your muse back. look forward to more when you return.
Queen Isabella chapter 20 . 1/5/2008
Hon, take all the time you need. I know that life just gets to you sometimes. Don't worry about it, writing is supposed to be an escape, not a job, so don't feel like you have to justify your absence to us. I have stories on alert that haven't been updated in months, but I keep holding on, because sometimes the best things are worth waiting for. Have fun in Vermont!
The-Kiss-of-Immortality chapter 19 . 11/28/2007
It's no great rush! As long as you make every chapter you write like this one, then it's well worth waiting for. Well, that and the oneshot! I'll most definitely read that!

Great job!

-S-D-
beaglelvr93 chapter 19 . 11/26/2007
ACK!
piratesmiley chapter 19 . 11/26/2007
I agree in full, sweetie. Tomorrow will freaking kick mental, emotional, and physical ass!

Love your story, update soon. :)

Pirate.
bb-4ever chapter 19 . 11/26/2007
great chapter. poor schuyler she's been through so much. will she lose chris as well? will booth and the team be able to find aiden? look forward to more soon
Cork chapter 19 . 11/26/2007
i love this story it is totaly brill cant wait for next chapter