Reviews for Once and For All
squinter chapter 17 . 10/18/2007
haha that was well worth the wait!

Great chapter

Squinter
bb-4ever chapter 17 . 10/18/2007
great chapter. lovely bb moments there. will they spend some time together alone at last? look forward to more soon
xXMoonyeenXx chapter 17 . 10/18/2007
That was great, I hope Schuyler doesn't get into trouble at Brens apartment I really like her, she would get on great with a certain Miss Montenegro!
cass-clari chapter 17 . 10/18/2007
Yay! the stories back!

love the chapter.

"there was sugar on your bottom lip" that made me laugh :D

churros? obviously an american thing...sound yummy though ;D

great work
canadianagurl chapter 17 . 10/17/2007
ROFL! Schuyler saw! D Loved it!
piratesmiley chapter 17 . 10/17/2007
Very good! You fufilled my fluffy needs, and gave me a sarcastic teenager! Update soon!
beaglelvr93 chapter 17 . 10/17/2007
OH god that was fluffy, adn i dont just mean the cotton candy. HA! alone time, just keep telling your self that...
piratesmiley chapter 16 . 10/17/2007
I forgive you, sweetie. Just post soon, and it better make me swoon! :) lol...jk
Merkaba7734 chapter 16 . 10/16/2007
I'm so sorry about your computer, I was just wondering where you went, so glad you're writing again.. I can't wait!
Queen Isabella chapter 16 . 10/16/2007
Thank goodness! I was so sad when you suddenly stopped updating, because I really enjoy this series. Glad to hear the computer problem is fixed though.
krazegirl chapter 15 . 10/12/2007
Aw, Parker and Schuyler dancing and singing! That sounds so cute! Those were great songs... I love it when an author uses great music to describe the mood of the chapter.

"For someone with sniper training you don't walk very quietly." hahhaa, nice to know Booth can't sneak up on a thirteen year old.

Okay, I know I just now caught up on reviewing but it's been a month and we would love up update! especially since you promised "BB next." I really want to read that! Please? It's my birthday [proceeds to pout like a five year old]
krazegirl chapter 14 . 10/12/2007
The phone call between Booth and Brennan was dead on. "Yes, I know I'm an alpha-male" was great. Schuyler's comment was hilarious, I wish someone would ask Booth that on the show! I could totally see Booth as a tchotchke kind of guy. Yea! Parker arrives! I love this kid and you write him really well. What kid would say no to macaroni and cheese? hahaha, the lion king, what an oddly appropriate movie. On the plus side acuna matada! (I have no idea how to spell that and am too lazy to google. this is me sounding it out)
krazegirl chapter 13 . 10/12/2007
Wow, the information about the coroner's death was certainly unexpected. Poor Schuyler. That's really sad that she wanted to go back and beg for her life all to save booth and Brennan. "humanity bites" haha, so true. But if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off!

The conversations about books was unexpected, I might have to add some of those to my (ever growing) reading list.
krazegirl chapter 12 . 10/12/2007
Hm, nice that Schuyler is jumping into the investigation :) She'll make a great investigator. O, the flying chopsticks was interesting. So sad about her former life though. That was amazing how Booth comforted her, telling her about being a sniper. Great distinction between doing a job for glory and honor and killing to survive.

And tell your friend not to leave for the Phillipines anymore-the angst is killing me!
BonesDBchippie chapter 15 . 9/26/2007
Forever

YEA me! I finished it all! All caught up! WHEW! WHAT an AWESOME fic this is so far! Just LOVE how she improvised and convinced Rebecca to leave Parker-what a cleansing thing for her to have as well-some childlike carefree time! I can hardly wait for the next chapter!

G :D