Reviews for Deceitful Above All Things
memwwms chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
i'm speechless.. all i can say is this story is stunningly breathtaking.
Ninny-na chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
I

I don't know what to say

this was beautiful and heartbreaking and omg.

I don't think I could say anything to match the beauty and wonder that was this fic. o:

I really don't.
Fallen Up chapter 1 . 12/30/2011

Wow.

I am just speechless, this is so just... Guh! Wonderfully detailed and beautifully crafted, it made me very emotional. I feel like you've captured their story perfectly, and its so heartbreakingly tragic and beautiful all at the same time. I'm so glad I've found this and got to read it because this is truly wonderful, and does the pairing justice. Axel and Roxas are by far my favorite couple in Kingdom Hearts and the thought that they were separated so harshly and never got to express the depth of their feelings to each other is devastating...

Thank you for writing this so much3 I'm going to go check out your other writings, keep up this spectacular thing your doing with words :)
Eva Cormac chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
You made me cry like fifty times, swear to god. I loved that with a burning passion, but it was SO FUCKING SAD. Great story :)
Agog chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
*wipes eyes, that was beautiful! I could feel the raw emotion in this and god this is an amazing story.
myeve123 chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
This. I love. Beautiful imageries, tightly linked storyline, vivid emotional punches, powerful ending. It's so haunting it's 5am monday morning and I haven't slept. Simply excellent work!
sea-salt kisses chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Beautiful. I loved it very much. It was tragic, but I think you encapsulated with great eloquence the nature of their relationship. I loved reading the falling apart aspect of their friendship and love just as much as I loved reading the beginning of them, just because it's well written and well thought out. And because it's unique. Outstanding job.
Insert Name Here chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
I always forget that whatever Axel and Roxas had ended badly. Because of death, forgotten memories, and the like. And then I remember. And sometimes I cry. Like I did a few seconds ago.

I like this fic. I don't care that it was written years ago, I just...really, really like it. A lot. There are just so many little things that make me smile- the rocks, the thing with the food, Roxas' magazine. And this Axel is the best. I think I'm going to go look through anything else you've written. Thanks. Bye. (:
Fruity-Fruit-Cups chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Goddammit this was sad. Goddammit Roxas you're an idiot but I absolutely adored how you portrayed him.

This was absolutely amazing. I loved it so much.
Amika-Sanya chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
This was absolutely one of the best fanfics I've ever read. I simply love your writing style and the gorgeous metaphors. And oh god, it was so sad at the ending, I almost cried and it takes a lot in a story to make me cry.
Nina chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
i bawled. this was absolutely fucking beautiful. i kept rereading paragraphs just for their sheer poetry and brilliance.
Trauemerei chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
This was mind blowing. Epic, even if you say it isn't.

I love the emotional roller-coaster ride that pretends (superficially) that it isn't one.

I'm not making sense. Sorry. But, wow.

I loved the pacing, the insight into Axel's character, the endless similes and metaphors that tucked themselves away yet managed to leave such an impression me. The scene breaks. Everything.

I'll have to read it over again to really digest what you've done.

Thanks so much for writing this.
inhx chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Damn.

This was long but well worth my time! :)

It did leave me feeling like I was in pieces but I guess I should've expected that from the title and all... Great writing and very entertaining~

xoxo
Celestial13 chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
oh god, this was amazing. you rekindled my love for akuroku. thank you for writing this fic, it was truly spectacular..
jolteonforever chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Just absolutely breathtakingly achey in all the right ways. You made my heart hurt.
196 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »