Reviews for Elftouched
Shiori Kudo chapter 2 . 3/14
My high school did High Society as a musical one year. The leading lady's name is Tracy Lord. I loved it!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/14/2013
This was such a fantastic read! Beautiful, bittersweet, and whimsical. I love how well you portrayed Sarah and her growing affection for our favorite Goblin King.
Bee-cee-kay chapter 3 . 8/30/2013
Oh this was very lovely. Excellent work. I love a haunting/slightly creepy Sarah.
Kyndsie chapter 3 . 8/6/2012
This story bends my mind, in a good way. I different way to view the nature of Sarah & Jareth. Bravo!
fayriel chapter 3 . 1/20/2011
Thank you for this! I love it!
chibiaries chapter 3 . 1/5/2011
This was a really really really good Labyrinth fic.

In the form of a strange metaphor, it was like a sweet slice of cake that one would eat during a late afternoon tea or something.
Mademoiselle Anime Amour chapter 3 . 9/1/2010
This was really, REALLY good. XD Well-written and everything. I liked how Sarah and Jareth didn't give up their bantering game until the very end. I enjoyed this immensely.
Mademoiselle Anime Amour chapter 2 . 9/1/2010
Hm, sounded like Jareth was jealous when Sarah went with that random guy. Not like he had anything to be worried about. XD Hm, The Philadelphia Story...I've always wanted to watch that movie, but have never gotten around to it. Oh well, I liked the second part.
Mademoiselle Anime Amour chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
This story is, I guess I would call it, mysterious. It's almost as though Sarah is gradually not really enjoying reality much any more. She's more into fantasy ever since the Labyrinth incident. This is rather interesting and clever so far. I like it.
reader1writer1 chapter 3 . 8/23/2010
Very nice. Well done. :)
A Mistake chapter 3 . 6/25/2010
"She knew the rules better than she'd originally thought."

When I reached that line, it felt as if I heard a distant pair of fingers go 'snap!' in a cold void, and I could see everything in one brilliant superimposed moment almost the same way I was certain Sarah could see all of them at that point in time: The reason why she leaned on him without a second thought after he placed his arm around her on the couch; the redundancy of 'why would it matter to the king?' when asked to Hoggle; the fake affronted look they both shared after that incident with Miss Clarence; how she walked into her bedroom one night and ended up in his and they didn't have to share a word about it at all. I love all the small moments that made them as they are, all the amicable silences they kept with each other and filled with more happiness in the blanks because any mere words would never do justice to what was already there. I cannot stop following every step of the fragile dance they do around each other to make every moment last as long as it could.

"Theoretically she knew better than to play with fairies. In practice she never could resist."

She was an adult now, she knew better, she had grown. She also never wanted or could ever stop herself from having an adventure no matter what she knew now. It has been a real treat to see Sarah as a fine balance of the old and new, everchanging and still the same person at heart.

I was going to say it was a great story, but I soon find the words to be overused. Priceless would be better. I send many thanks for writing such an enlightening gem. Thank you for sharing, it was a genuine pleasure to read it.
Nagasasu chapter 3 . 3/26/2010
I like this fic. I wasn't sure if Jareth was good or evil in the beginning, and I like that.
ReaderinthePNW chapter 3 . 9/14/2009
Absolutely gorgeous!
zorra del fuego chapter 3 . 5/24/2009
I rarely review, but this was too lovely not to. The language is perfect in so many ways; I would quote, but I would need to include the whole story. However, one I must mention:

"She didn't smile. It wasn't expected."

I don't know why, but that struck me in so many ways. Thank you.
ElfMaidenOfLight chapter 3 . 5/6/2009
This left me breathless. Before fanfic, this is truly a work of art.