Reviews for Tempest Tossed
Mineral town girl chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
So sad...I love it! (I sound creepy right?) still great one shot!
Quirke chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
This was truly beautiful, poor muffy :(
koiia-halo chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Oh my god... I just felt my heart die a little. So sad... yet so true. Gah.

Very good writing and a very simple plot. All very good.
Ekoaleko chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
It's... 1:52.. must keep eyes... open . Okay, onto the review; I could've sworn I reviewed this. I think it was actually the first story of yours I've read... WTF happened to R&R? Chivalry is so dead. (In all honesty, I have no clue what that even means.)

Um... I'm not really reviewing. lol. Well, I love Muffy in this, whore or not whore. I'm still drawn to little details, so I really must wonder who's on the other line... ohh, I know! I'll add it to my C2.

(1:54. zz.)
RikkuMcClowFox chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
...Wow. That was deep. I loved all the detail you put into it, that made it all the more real. I could actually see this happening in HM:AWL. To be honest, I didn't like Muffy all that much either when I first saw her. But then I read one story on her and I was like, "Oh my gosh! She's my new favorite character!" ;-) I'm so easily swayed when it comes to pairings.

Anyways, I can't tell you how much I loved this. It was so sad, but so believeable at the same time. I absolutely adore your style and I hope that you continue writing.

Again, loved it to pieces!
Momo-chan12 chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
oh my gosh,that was one of the best one-shots I ever read!Oh wow,im absolutely speechless lol for ,you have such a brilliant talent for writing,the story was beyond amazing!I always thought there was more to Muffy,she really is a great character!I just loved this,you're a extraordinary writer(applauds loudly)I hope you write more like this,you rock Scarlet!_
FishSoRule chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Aww, this is soo sad! Poor Muffy D:

But I still love this story! I wish it wasn't a oneshot though... because I want Muffy to go to the Valley and live happily ever after with Griffin or the farmerboy!

Have a donut! (o)
Gamerzgal chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
Oh my God...That was by far the best one-shot I've ever read! So sweet...so true. I've never thought of Muffy that way before, this story really puts her life into view. The Scarlet Sky, I think you should put a fic about her up. Really. I haven't seen writing talent like that anywhere else on this site! You're amazing!

Keep writing,

Gamerzgal
lapizlazuli chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
Aww that was so sad, and just well... perfect really. I think every girl feels like this sometime. This story perfectly reflects how Muffy must feel, she is overly flirtacious, but she only want to be loved. Very sweet. _
MrsArmitage chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
I used to think the same thing about her. Annoying and overly flirty. I guess getting her heart up to red on Harvest Moon DS showed me a different side to her. I really like this story too. It catches that different side perfectly.
Libra1 chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Good job! I loved the way you captured exactly how she felt at that moment. I hope you are someday able to write a full story about Muffy. Maybe take the story from here.

Anyways, looking forward to more!
HmGirly chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
Oh my lord! I love it! Makes me feel bad that I never married Muffy in the game :( but still, awesome job! Going into faves!

xoxo
Awesome Rapidash chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
Awesome! That's the first word that comes to my mind after finishing this story. You did a very good job setting things up and portraying the anguish that Muffy was feelng. I'm really not a big fan of Muffy,(she's such a big flirt) but this story really made me feel sorry for her. This story is definatly headed to my faves list! Well done! _