Reviews for Unwritten Letters
iixKatyxii chapter 1 . 2/16
"(How friggin brilliant does that look)" I love it
tezmilion chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
"Your greatest admirer at long last after a whole sixteen years of doubt" That summarises their relationship quite well. For both of them.

And of course Phoenix shows off that he is a lawyer when he is writing a letter so he can't present a badge XD
13LettersLong chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
If only the letters you wrote were canon... sigh...

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS.
Just goes to show how awesome their friendship is ;w;

The first letter made me squeal like no tomorrow.

Yup, definitely going into my faves.
Doughnutwithsprinkels chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
So awesome! It's kinda sad with the whole 'not reading this' thing with Edgeworth, so I'm really glad he read them in the end *3*
Green-eyed Blue Cat chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
I like this. I think the flow is good, and Phoenix's letters are very interesting to read. Good job!
innocent passerby chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
I've always been interested in seeing the elusive letters they mentioned in the games/fics. It's cool to see someone's take on what Phoenix had written all those years. Hm, I am kind of tempted to write my own rendition of them at some point. :3 I really need to get back into the fanfiction writing scene.
Tarma Hartley chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Well Done! :) I enjoyed reading this fic very much! Funny, sweet and, at the same time, a little bittersweet, you've written yet another wonderful fic! :)

I had a really good laugh over the letter dated September 10, 2016, particularly the ending: "Thanks for being a complete and utter jerk in court yesterday." LOL! That was great! :D

I also like how the tone of the letters change as the years go on-and therein lies the bittersweet. I had a good case of the sniffles over the letter dated "February 27th, 2017"-the pain-and anger-in Phoenix's voice comes through loud and clear. *Sniffles some more*

I loved this and I'm sorry it took me so long to realize that it was here!

Great Work & Well Done! :)
123-321 chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
_ i liked it! good job!
Shivasan chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
That was awesome, like all of your PW fics

Please write more!
xArle chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
For some reason the 1st letter made me cry. I dunno why. I guess 'cause i'm just emotional like that.

Anyway, I absolutely adore this fic. And I really liked how the last letter sort of connects to the first with 'the world making an exception' for them. ;

Awesome job, please write more.
Firefury Amahira chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
Nicely done! T'is a nice episodic look not only at how Edgeworth's changed, but also at the way Phoenix's perceptions have changed. I could probably wax wordier about the fic, but it's 1 am and I need sleep. So suffice to say this has been an enjoyable read. _
Steeple333 chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
Wow. That was simply awesome. I like the tone: very Phoenix. ] Nice to see giving this a shot. Favorite'd.
Strawberry chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Ahahah! I started reading this last night, and I couldn't finish because I fell asleep... Hehe. .;; Oh, it's great! A wonderful idea you had with this. I really love letter/diary type fics, so there.
seastone130 chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
You are such a great author, honestly. I love all of your work, and this was no exception.
deadanonacc chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
Yeah, I always wondered about those letters. I loved how you mentioned Dahlia and Phoenix being told he's all "grown up", hahaha! (My butt!) I also noticed a gradual change of voice from him being a child to an adult, although he still sounds like the simple-minded person he is.

What a great little, cute fic this was. D

(Hm, the ending reminds me a scene from another PW fanfic I read...)