Reviews for Somebody's Going to Emergency
Bekah1218 chapter 9 . 8/17/2013
hello.
I know it has been a while since you wrote this story. I just recently watched the entire series of the West Wing and came looking for some fan fiction. This was a wonderful story,. I also loved House, so I could appreciate both sets of characters. They were well-realized and stayed in character. It was a plausible storyline, and although sad, a wonderful story. Thank you, and keep writing.
joan
Mara O chapter 4 . 6/10/2011
Ok, the "have we met" bit got a cackle.
novohank chapter 9 . 11/30/2010
I read it in one sitting. I got emotional. I forgive you for causing that. Bless you.
This guy doesnt have a clue chapter 9 . 1/10/2010
This was a beautiful story...
pageleaf chapter 9 . 10/18/2009
Oh, that's so sad! But it was beautifully written, and I liked the little bit of Supernatural in there!
pageleaf chapter 4 . 10/18/2009
Oh my god! I completely forgot about Laurie. Whoops! Nice twist!
goldiloks chapter 9 . 8/12/2009
i just cried all the way through this chapter.

of all the people who could have shown up to the hospital, Toby is the one, the ONE, who could have pulled on my heartstrings like that.
goldiloks chapter 8 . 8/12/2009
"So, Leo, tell me... what's next?"

i LOST it at that line.
goldiloks chapter 2 . 8/12/2009
-SQUEE!- omg, i am SO. EXCITED. about this story!

i all but jumpet out of bed when i read "President Seaborn".

you have all the characters so far down PAT. i'm so glad i get to read a crossover where the author clearly knows both shows very well, so i can enjoy the fic and not lament over how OOC they all are!
Chikiko chapter 9 . 6/9/2009
This was an amazingly good story. i loved it. Very well written and very touching. I also love the ppth setting you created for this story. i must admit i would love to see more of this setting, it's really fascinating. thank you for the great story.
Baylink chapter 9 . 6/6/2009
You know, in all the TWW fanfic I've read - and that's not an inconsequential pile - I don't believe anyone has ever written this story.

Which is probably a good thing, since I don't think they would have done it as well as you did.

Thank you. I think.
Baylink chapter 8 . 6/6/2009
Well, it must be pitch perfect, cause I'm crying.
Baylink chapter 7 . 6/6/2009
Of.

I like the chapter titles.

Notably the last one.
Baylink chapter 4 . 6/6/2009
Best. Scene. Ever.

You wrote this entire story just to put Sam and Lisa in the same room together, didn't you? ;-)
Baylink chapter 2 . 6/6/2009
Sque!

Haven't read any fanfic of either genre lately; Chuck's been the usual thing. This is fun, though; enough to Tweetrec.