Reviews for The Poison of Words
maryrizzo11 chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
This is good. I really like the way you portrayed Brooke here - strong and independent. I love Brucas more than anything but looking back on all the seasons and how easy it was for Leyton to get together, I think you are right. But I also think that they should've given Brucas more of a chance.
princetongirl chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
loved it update soon
EugeneElizabeth3 chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
This is such an amazing fic - I love the way you write! You have such a full understanding of the characters it's scary. I just read your profile, and I completely agree with how annoying grammar and spelling mistakes are. I'm always giving people into trouble for doing it!
MrsLucasScott chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
At first I seriously thought I was seeing things when I saw that you wrote BL. But it was amazing, Christina! Such a bittersweet end. Awesome job, hun!
haydub07 chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Aww... So sad, Christina!

Haylee
awhero chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
awesome! awesome! awesome!

for a BLer who sometimes keeps and sometimes loses hope about a possible brucas future, this was terribly bittersweet. i have often bitched and moaned abt the web that lucas weeved over brooke with the things that he says, so for me, this is spot on. i think u really did capture what i believe to be brooke's emotions to the days leading to and days after their last break-up.

but of course like the other BLers i believe that there is more that just pretty words to their relationship but i can imagine brooke would question these feelings and not believe them to be true!

i do wish u'd write more brucas coz this was amazing!
Treehilldreams chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
Wow, I must say...this was FABULOUS! I am a die-hard BL fan, and most of the time I don't enjoy angsty fanfics about them. But this was just amazing! How could I not enjoy it? You created a perfect picture of how Brooke probably felt when she was betrayed, and how she overcame her heartache with bravery and courage. Well done!

I know that you write mostly for LP and BN, but I have a BL fanfic out called "An Unkindness of Ravens." You should check it out. It conveys a completely different reaction than your fic does when Lucas shows Brooke what he wrote about her in the season finale. Instead of being smart and learning her lesson, Brooke falls back into Lucas' arms in my story.

Great job once again!
BrucasForeva chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
I'm speechless! This is beautiful !..You are an excellent writer
whiters chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
Loved it! I am a huge BL fan and you surely did them justice. Very nice. I'm glad you got inspired!
tinycapricorn12 chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
this is a sad bl. It made me sad. Lucas and brooke are meant for eachother. Not lucas an peyton.
kaos2405 chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
damn girl this was good like excellent

im so happy u should write a brucas