Reviews for Power Struggle
Regin chapter 20 . 8/6/2013
I Like, I Lust, I Love! Please Update Soon!
wizziewoo123 chapter 20 . 2/21/2011
love this! relly hope you post more (i know its been a while lol) but i love it!
Loverofgoodstories27 chapter 20 . 12/26/2010
good story, cant wait for an update!
mccarta chapter 20 . 5/31/2010
This is an AWESOME STORY! I love the twist on the covenent's not so innocent history. Hope you will pick this story back up and finish it cause its REALLY GOOD!
19irene96 chapter 20 . 3/20/2010
please update:)
Emberseve chapter 20 . 7/30/2009
omg! I luv this story! please update really soon! :]
Ori1 chapter 20 . 3/4/2009
This story is getting more interesting with every chapter. I like the history of the war and I find Maya a complex character.

My only thing is that I wish there was more Sarah and Caleb. But other than that I love this story.
dino chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
baby i want Mo, i lykin the detail illistration of the characters personality and settin keep it up :-)
sixthson chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
oh you have definately got a fan here, I love the mix of vampires, werewolves , and the sons I cant wait for the next chapter
Vampir3.S3duction chapter 18 . 2/10/2009
I started reading this story and got instantly hooked. I mean, I'm like a major Vampire freak. Pretty much anything dealing with the supernatural and what not. You were saying that you needed some suggestions. So... what if say Maya, busy helping Reid and what not didn't get the chance to feed in a while and lost control and accidentally attacked a human. Then she could maybe have a serious emotional breakdown. I mean, she just seems so hard and cold all the time, I kinda think it would be a good idea if something like that happened to her ya know. It'd be so different from how the boys and Sarah always see her. Then it could kinda make Reid kinda protective over her or something like that. I mean, it's just a thought. You don't have to use it. It doesn't even have to happen like that. I just thought it'd be interesting if she had an emotional breakdown. Or... ya know how Sarah said that she had never been in love before. What if she had and THAT'S what made her so cold and hard. Maybe she could meet him again, but the thing would be... he'd be on Chiodo's side. Maybe she still has feelings for him. Let me know what you think. Love this story and can't wait for the next chapter!
magdalene82 chapter 17 . 12/31/2008
I'm hooked and I can't wait for the next chapter!
DINO chapter 17 . 12/29/2008
its really good but you betta betta betta write another chapter or gonna b PISSED lol, keep doin your thing ;-)
Sarcastic Irony chapter 3 . 11/17/2008
Very mysterious I like it keeps you guessing.
thewildthingsarecoming chapter 16 . 11/16/2008
really good

i l;ike the whole werewolf thing

it makes it interesting :]

i also like

the idea of the covenant choosing

and i can't wait to see the consequences of

what Reid has said

please update soon

Lexi xx
angeleyenc chapter 15 . 9/14/2008
go tyler! plz update! yeah! knock some sense into those boys!