Reviews for The Untold Stories of the Dark Planet
The stars stare coldly down chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
Forgetting about the obvious grammar and tense mistakes, there's also the fact that you obviously didn't read the 3rd book in the series. Just saying. The good news is, this doesn't look like a Mary Sue, or Gary Stu, so good job on that.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
Good Job! can you make a story about Isabel and Edgar romance? Please!
AdorableElephant chapter 2 . 7/6/2010
Nice job
the night that never ends chapter 2 . 7/6/2010
This was interesting. I haven't read the book, but now I want to. I was actually looking for a different book when 'Atherton' caught my eye.

No, I've never even heard about the book, but the reason it caught my attention was that it's my last name. Really. I'll have to look it up now. :)
The Eons of Eternity chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
it was ok but kind of boring you could add you know more fun
Star Quest chapter 2 . 2/17/2009
Curlscat chapter 2 . 11/2/2008
cool! i love ur story idea, don't get me wrong, and ur writing it great, but i really hate spelling mistakes and u keep spelling our are. update soon!
So B. It chapter 2 . 8/30/2008
Get that next Chapter out! I realy like the story so far and you need to get the chapter out so I can read it! PLEASE! :D
Tatiana l Bickler chapter 2 . 7/26/2008
Loved it now get done with it!
storiewriter chapter 2 . 10/2/2007
One point-

Go to the next line (enter it) every time a new person speaks. Example (from your text).

"That is a Cleaner." an unfamiliar voice behind us said. We spun around, and there, in the middle of the doorway, an old man with a key around his neck and a journal in his hand.

"Now, isn't it a little late for you two kids to be out of bed?" He asked jokingly.

"We had an appointment for her father, but he couldn't make it earlier, so we came instead." Ben said, holding a piece of paper in his hand.

You did have some grammical mistakes, but they are minor. You have a good skeleton going, it just needs some fleshing out. Otherwise, awesome job! I'm sorry for not reviewing more quickly, but you've done well.

Good job.

I'll review you later!
DivinelyLoved chapter 2 . 8/28/2007
Wow, I thought you were on my alert list but aparently not.

It's getting a lot scarier, I definately want to read more!

I think you need to work on your paragraphes a little more, but other than that it's great!
Someone chapter 2 . 8/26/2007

This is really good! Continue to write, and try to make your chapters longer. Anyway its REALLY good.
extra short chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
hey dude! 'sup?

just callin to say that this is so cool! i mean, you've got the first fic on this page! wow, you rock!

eh...sorry. i haven't read this book. i was just goin onto AF and i seen that this catergory only had 1 fic!

extra bored
storiewriter chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
Good job!

Yea Atherton!

Just read the book yesterday.

Few grammical mistakes that you probably could fix easily, but that is basically all.
TayliaNinja chapter 1 . 7/8/2007