Reviews for Heroes
Faux Promises chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
Ah yes, I do love me some Cloud/Aeris. :D Nice job.

~Kitsy
chtt chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
wowie~... great story!

luv it!
ms-thang chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
so this is your first fic Impressive.
Laury chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
I loved the fic but the only thing I could say is: it was too much like the game. but other than that i feel inspired. im making my own aeris/cloud fic. :P
Kin ShadowO'Death chapter 1 . 8/27/2003
Well, that was a good story but the thing is that that sounds like a bit like the video game. but somethings that u had put in urself made the sotyr good. well good luck with ur stories.

Crazyassmoron
Joanne Beverly chapter 1 . 7/23/2003
so sweet. I love this!
whiteknite chapter 1 . 9/23/2002
very good for your first story pleze cont.
Cryptster chapter 1 . 8/24/2002
This is a wonderful story...funny thing was when that part that Aeris died...I was listening to "Goodbye to You" By Michelle Branch. And now it just hit me with that...great story!
Aeris Ultimate Wheer chapter 1 . 5/13/2002
its your first fic, so of course its not quite as good as the others, but it was still great! i love your fics _ gotta love those Cleris'...there so cute! i have only read two of your stories, but i plan on reADing all the ff7 ones and maybe the ff8 ones _ im gonna make a story dedicated to you, your my favorite author! _ *runs off to make story dedicated to you* _~
Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2002
Wow, this was magnificent! I love Cleris. Tifa should be shot and flung off of a cliff! Ahem. Anyway, your first fic was sure as hell a LOT better than mine! 0 Good job!
CruelShadow chapter 1 . 3/26/2002
That was an excellent fanfic, hmm... all the pieces just fell together, GOOD FOR YOU!
Daze Riot chapter 1 . 2/27/2002
This was really good. I really love it! Great, espically for your first fic! Bye!_
ADJ chapter 1 . 11/16/2001
You retold the story of FF7, but this time in Aeris' perception. I liked it. Keep writing! :)
Phaedrus5467 chapter 1 . 10/12/2001
I think it's about bloody time that I read some of your fics :). Just finished the first one, and I liked it. I'm going to read the rest of them right now, and probably give you a synopsis at the end of all of them. After all, I have to have something to do... it's 4:23am, and I'm not going to sleep tonight, because I probably won't fall asleep long enough before 6:00am, when I have to get up for my Spanish midterm tomorrow (or today, rather). Well, see you on the flipside.
Jedi Master Bob chapter 1 . 10/11/2001
Your writing is too small and your story is very borring and has no point. I didn't even read it. Too mushy