Reviews for Pets
Deacol chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
o, another mikamixlight fic yay. ahh, i want a light kitty! lols, i don't like L that much either...but him dying gave room for Near and Mello...and Near annoyed me. Higuchi the exotic sea slug O lols XD
Ranma Matsuri chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Wah! Too cute, too cute! XD

Simply written but it had the flavor of a old children's tale being told with a moral lesson at the end. Except, the lesson here isn't moral at all but rather, you better not ever get in between Mikami and Light! Lol. I agree with the other reviewers, you definetely nailed the pet species and respected owners of the critter-ized DN characters. Very nice and refreshing fic.

L is cool but like one of the other reviewers said, he has become sort of the Pikachu of the DN world and it's become annoying. Whenever I go into a store all the DN stuff is basically L stuff and I'm like, where the hell is Light? I want some Kira gear! I wasn't happy that he died but I love Light and L was in his way so he had to be disposed of. Team Kira all the way!
Kazulallan chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
hahaha! omg, i LOVE this! nothing agaisnt L, but Kira rules! pets? nice touch with the convulsing on the floor bit, by the way.
johnnyd2 chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
aww, how adorable. Just the image of animal light and Mikami is cute _.
Sexykill69 chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
_ I laughed wheen I read this...Maybe you should make another whrer the animals talk to each other and lxl ensues then mikami gets pissed and finds a way to turn human...Or course being the geniouses they are they figure it out as well and they all have threesome. the end!
Sweetdums chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
Someone seriously needs to draw Mello and Near as guinea pigs! xL They sound so cute. Oh, yes and I like how Ide was Aizawa's pet. I always liked Ide. :3 Oh, I don't like L all that much either... I'm rather happy he died, really... made room for Near and Mello, plus the introduction of Mikami!
Kittyloveskatten chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
I don't like L either xD

But I ADORE this fic 8D

I mean, the whole DN crew as pets ? D

How much cuter can it get ? xD
Seth chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
This was lots of fun!
moonfox23 chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Something about Ryuk having a Poodle Rem cracks me up. xD
Falcon's Jade chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
That was adorable! I love the animals you've set the characters into...it just fits. "He ate all of Namikawa’s tropical fish, specially imported by Yotsuba Co., and even Higuchi, the exotic sea slug he had been studying." That line cracked me up the most!
Mizurio chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
LOL This story was great. Light would make such a cute kitten ;D
Rainy-chan chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
That's just ... too cute. xD Lmao. Haha, I can see Matsuda having a bunny named Misa. And the types of animals they'd be was right on point too. Light being a cat, Mikami being a dog, etc.
Jack of Chocolate chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
LOL! OMG, HILARIOUS.

That was interesting and REALLY funny. I'm still grinning about the whole heart failure thing. It's just FUNNY.

XD
Viviane Renard chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
How cute! I never thought of what kind of animals the people in DN would be, but you really hit it spot on. Light would definitely be a cat; those creatures can be so proud sometimes (although I love my two cats to death anyways).
Sorceress Fujin chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
LMAO! Excellent fic! Oddly strange, but very entertaining. :)