Reviews for Mission Gone Right?
OverRule chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
Im a perv too ;D
HinataUzumaki-SakuraUchiha chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
I'm under 15 too also a virgin! It's not being perverted at all :D lemon fanfics are always he best ;)
dystine branham chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Add another chapter
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Tenten just raped,you cant expect her 'wounds inside her' be good for Neji to 'chew' ,u say shes bleeding right,you cant possibly make her raped, then another mature...how unbrainwashed
Covetedardent chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Reading your authors note at the end was funny!
xBitterSweetDreamsx chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Not bad for a virgin. Pretty emotional really
Dreamer94678 chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
i am more of a pervert than you are...i am only twelve yet i am all ready writing a nejiten lemon so xp!beat that!...and no i am not i whore...still da same virgin i was yesterday...i only want a certain man to touch me...if he ever notices me...but that may never happen...so it is like the real neji and tenten in the episodes...except not the shippudden...maybe...possibly...
tenten10 chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
lol i understand who isnt now a days though
ShadowFox95 chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
great story!
Honey Fujioka chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
neh, don't worry about it! i am too... it's all my friend's fault, but hey, what're you going to do? anyways, nice... sad, that tenten got raped, but yay! neji and tenten got back together and gonna get married!
Shikyo no Amatsu Shinsei chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
when u say under 15, what exactly do u mean?

LOL! i'm a perv as well... i'm under 15 and i also read lemons... i was INFLUENCED! EFFING INFLUENCED by two pervs on my schoolbus. i used to b a total anti-swearing freak who was a goody goody, but thx to them i swear like hell... and i've become a perv... but i'm too scared to let out my age... for fear of being killed by forces on fanfic... :D lol. :D nice story... the rape part was so disgusting, (not that ur story was disgusting, the rape was supposed to come across as disgusting) and i almost died from shock. can u believe that i am so sardonic that i almost laughed?

LOL! anyway, nice story! :D :D :D XD XD XD
themadanimeotaku chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
That was well done :) good Job, not bad for a 15 year old hehehehe
catilena1890 chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
I understand. Wait until I get my story "The return of Clouds" up. Then talk to me about being a perv lol. I am not 16 yet. vir. and I have read alot of neji/ten lemons. great job on this.
Mousky chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
short but good!
EmrieRose chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
Cute! I cried when she was it has a really cut ending.