Reviews for Snapshots
My favorite till now!
Guest chapter 33 . 2/6/2013
That's just awesome.
Guest chapter 10 . 2/5/2013
Laughing my ass off over here! So perfect!
PeaceToTheMountain chapter 52 . 12/8/2012
Excellent set. I like the mini-lemons, and I laughed at least once with every prompt. 10/10! Haha
Caramelized chapter 52 . 11/2/2012
I can't even begin saying how much I liked the entire series... I definitely would've dropped some reviews, but I just kept pressing the next button because even though they're mainly separate one-shots, I couldn't stop.

I had to slam my laptop shut so I wouldn't be late for my next class... These are so addicting and wonderfully written :D!

Nothing is in excess, and everything written is there for a reason. I admire that :). Can't wait to read more works of yours!

-Caramel
Kina Kalamari chapter 52 . 5/1/2012
These were excellent. There were quite a few of them that made me laugh, usually because of some line at the end. You had a way of wrapping some of them up in a way that made me crack up. Nice job on that. I very much enjoy laughing. ]

So... Yeah. Brilliant job. I think a good favorite-ing is in order.
spring smoothie chapter 52 . 4/5/2010
Loved reading all the oneshot. I like your writing up your great work! :D
Ambarlost chapter 27 . 11/4/2009
Artemis is the BEST mythological figure. Then Athena.
Ambarlost chapter 24 . 11/4/2009
But, it's still a cool story. You're an awesome writer.
Ambarlost chapter 23 . 11/4/2009
...She doesn't *have* to change her name. It's not absolutely necessary when you get married. She could just stay a Rockbell if she wanted to. Happens all the time.
UltravioletSpark chapter 52 . 10/10/2009
They were all great!
treeflamingo chapter 25 . 3/12/2009
So, I've read them all, and this (being The End of The Line) is definitely my favorite. So it felt appropriate to drop a note and tell you so. I love the realism with which you approach this - coming from CoS, Ed and Al are basically never getting back home, and even if they did, what good would it do them? Everybody they'd be coming back to would have already learned to live without them. And I love the future you've set up here for Ed and Winry: the depressing, regretful, inevitably resentful years and months and eternal dinner parties of meticulously avoiding each other, only to be dragged back together like opposite sides of a magnet.

Yeah. I love this.
Sandra Chang chapter 3 . 11/25/2008
OK, it's starting to get scary. Your writing style sounds so much like mine. I'll admit that I didn't intend to finish the entire set of drabbles until I read this one. The result is quite lot of missing hw. I still love you, by the way.
dont-touch-me-im-awkward chapter 35 . 11/16/2008
I agree, only having one arm is a very good mood killer.
dont-touch-me-im-awkward chapter 29 . 11/16/2008
"He treats me the same way you do." God, Winry is oblivious isn't she.