Reviews for Captured
Imateenwolfluva chapter 20 . 4/9
I really liked ur story ... U probably won't even see my review since it was written so long ago ... But seriously , ur story is AWESOME ! It sooo funny lol and soo sweet at the same time :) the best part ? WE KARIN DIED MWUAHAHAHAHA , the saddest part ? Was wen itachi died , I really like to think of him as a good person . Cuz he kinda is , but ur story is really nice :) a sequel would be even better :D
Renita Sarah chapter 20 . 1/15
Wow..! That was the longest yet the most happy ending of Sasusaku fanfiction I've ever read! Although there are some moments of OOC, but overall I enjoy reading your story. Thank you.
natinicoletti chapter 20 . 11/6/2014
OOOHhhhhhhwwwwwww so cute! Loves your story so much! Congratulations! You are an amazing writer! XOXO
Guest chapter 20 . 3/30/2014
Chapter 21
White.Rose.Didi chapter 2 . 3/15/2014
You got it wrong. Naruto is a jinchuuriki, while the nine-tailed demon fox in a bijuu.
Allora22701 chapter 20 . 3/10/2014
That was a good ending. I hope you'll write more stories like this in the future!
LaLaLisa chapter 13 . 11/30/2013
Tears. WHY DID YOU KILL SUIGETSU? MURDERER! He's great. More tears. Boohoohoohoo.
Jellybell chapter 2 . 11/30/2013
I love this creative story from Sakura's point of view. However, one thing bugs me. Sakura still loves Sasuke, and will do anything for him, despite the fact that he just threatened to kill her, sliced open her throat, choked her, kidnapped her, and she still would willingly sacrifice her health to protect him. It just seems a little off. Heck, I would completely hate him. Kinda do, sometimes. Still, lovely writing, and mostly good characters. Keep it up!
Guest chapter 7 . 10/7/2013
Sai you sneaky wanker! ;)
kiko280 chapter 17 . 9/29/2013
I hope sasuke survives the trial or something and that he'd survive sakura's death hugs! Lol
Floka chapter 20 . 8/21/2013
GAAAH! I wish this story had a sequel! I loved it! 33
Xxreverie chapter 20 . 7/17/2013
Eeeekekkkkk! Sooooo freaking perfect. Flawless! Gah you just made my life.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/9/2013
Jimchuuriki is the container not bijuu is the demon animal.
Sakura Yui chapter 20 . 6/6/2013
Aww... That is so sweet.. Although Sasuke seems to like playing with his when proposing to Sakura! Ahah.. Well, I think that just how the way he is... ;)
VampireAreej chapter 20 . 5/18/2013
Can you make a lemon sequel PLEASEEEEEEE