Reviews for Captured
wercrazybesties4lyf chapter 20 . 12/11/2016
I really enjoyed this story
Though the whole itachi and Sakura thing kinda gave me the chills lol It creeped me out that itachi would have feelings for Sakura
But all in all I really enjoyed it
BloodPokemon101 chapter 11 . 11/15/2016
Sakura is the BIGGEST hypocrite I've ever seen! She is just a delusional fangirl!
BloodPokemon101 chapter 10 . 11/15/2016
Okay. I'm done with this piece of crap! I've read some Sasuke/Sakura fanfics, but they were all more plausible than this shit! Everyone's OOC and things just happen for the sake happening. It's pretty clear that Sakura is still the same obsessive, delusional fangirl she was in part one, only using people and excuses to get Sasuke to stay with her. And Sasuke is so OOC that this isn't even Sasuke anymore. It's just an OC with Sasuke's name slapped on. Piece crap is what it is!
BloodPokemon101 chapter 9 . 11/15/2016
Wow. This is why I wanted Sasuke/Sakura in the past. Sakura is nothing but a delusional fangirl and Sasuke is OOC to the max! No way in hell would any of this would happen, especially back then! I'm only reading this get a good laugh at every Sasuke/Sakura scene because it's so OOC, unrealistic, and just someone's delusional mindset.
Guest chapter 20 . 10/4/2016
Loved it! :)
Guest chapter 20 . 6/26/2015
I can't believe both itachi and sasuke like sakura hahaha
Guest chapter 9 . 6/26/2015
Don't tell me...is sai attracted to sakura too?
Guest chapter 3 . 6/26/2015
Oh my gee! Itachi's attracted to sakura?
Imateenwolfluva chapter 20 . 4/9/2015
I really liked ur story ... U probably won't even see my review since it was written so long ago ... But seriously , ur story is AWESOME ! It sooo funny lol and soo sweet at the same time :) the best part ? WE KARIN DIED MWUAHAHAHAHA , the saddest part ? Was wen itachi died , I really like to think of him as a good person . Cuz he kinda is , but ur story is really nice :) a sequel would be even better :D
Renita Sarah chapter 20 . 1/15/2015
Wow..! That was the longest yet the most happy ending of Sasusaku fanfiction I've ever read! Although there are some moments of OOC, but overall I enjoy reading your story. Thank you.
natinicoletti chapter 20 . 11/6/2014
OOOHhhhhhhwwwwwww so cute! Loves your story so much! Congratulations! You are an amazing writer! XOXO
Guest chapter 20 . 3/30/2014
Chapter 21
White.Rose.Didi chapter 2 . 3/15/2014
You got it wrong. Naruto is a jinchuuriki, while the nine-tailed demon fox in a bijuu.
Allora22701 chapter 20 . 3/10/2014
That was a good ending. I hope you'll write more stories like this in the future!
LaLaLisa chapter 13 . 11/30/2013
Tears. WHY DID YOU KILL SUIGETSU? MURDERER! He's great. More tears. Boohoohoohoo.