Reviews for Delayed Reaction
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
This was great! Somewhat confusing at first but I really liked it. (: Great job.
sdfsafdfasdfasdfasdf chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
amazing. One word to describe this.
aphinitea chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
I am never going to get used to this review button. I am using your fiction as solace for my incredibly frustrated and stress-filled soul. Which is why I'm wandering all over your profile.

This is the first Ugly Betty ff that I have read and it was good, as per your usual. I always wondered if the show was going to get them together...I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks it might be possible!

For some reason I loved how you put these two sentences directly next to each other: "After a while, she looked up, her eyes red and puffy and he realized for the first time since she'd been in his room that she wasn't wearing her glasses. Their hands were still touching."

I'm still trying to figure out why. Hum.

You conveyed the pain very well though. I shall now dare to venture to your other non-TT fics.
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Me, too! I've been bitten by the Detty Bug! Good job! Thanks. It's really wonderful to see how close they are to each other. (:
blackducky chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
I've read this before but I love reading it again!

Good mushiness
flea chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
that was great. to me, betty and daniel both seemed very in character, and it was the little touches in your writing that really made the writing good.
helaluvE chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
koiia-halo chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
I liked it and I couldn't notice any mistakes... But then again my brain kinda self corrects things for some reason. oO;

Aglaranna chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
Daniel and Betty belong together. I loved this fic.
potcpogo chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
almost just as i pictured it. the characters act exactly how they are expected to. only thing i didn't catch was at what point did her glasses come off? really great:)loved it!
Carrie chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
i really liked it! im a BIG Daniel/Betty fan and i think u cud make a story out of it! .
alizaleven chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Oh wow.. this was great, but really sad. Thanks for sharing!
Melissa37 chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
Wow love it. Hope there more soon.
Cherazz22784 chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
Perfect and so very touching. I can't wait for the new season and I'd love to see something like this. Great job!
Chrissie chapter 1 . 6/28/2007