Reviews for The Garage
blogger chapter 2 . 6/10/2012
very nicely written...loved it
Lacy-Jane chapter 2 . 10/3/2009
I really liked this story. I thought you were true to Bella and Edwards's characters
flabospikyy chapter 2 . 8/17/2008
Please continue, it would please me to no extent.
Elan chapter 2 . 7/3/2008
Wow 390 reviews and how many stories? someone's been a busy beaver. but now you have a job.

and yayayaya edward POV!
jami30 chapter 2 . 4/13/2008
I love randon dribbles about life at the Cullen's. You've captured Edward & Bella & even Rosalie perfectly. I like that you give E&B a little more spunk!

Keep up the good work. You are one of the best authors on fan fiction. By the way, spend an afternoon picking out the spelling/grammatical errors in New Moon. It will blow your mind. I learned how to edit better than that in college. I hope Breaking Dawn is better!
princessjob chapter 2 . 12/17/2007
I like it! I REALLY liked seeing both POVs for the same exat thing. That doesn't happen very much!
Kuroi Garyuu chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
“Did you just call me pompous?” Edward’s face was incredulous.

“You are,” Rosalie called over her shoulder and ran out of the garage.

Ah-haha! I guess he kinda is...

"“Because other than being completely inappropriate, it is also a little more than your father would handle hearing. He hates me already. We don’t need to edge him over the precipice.”"

Well, "technically" Charlie didn't mind Edward until after he left BElla in New Moon, but there goes my critical side again...sorry. I'm way to critical to be allowed outta my room. I think I cause hazards wherever I go...
bellarina chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
great job of keeping them in character. i really enjoyed it and am a sucker for fluff anyday :)
lilvoice1 chapter 2 . 6/21/2007
ive read this before...so its good...
Llama Mama23 chapter 2 . 6/21/2007
AAW!he's so sweet!excellent job with his thoughts!
not done baking chapter 2 . 6/20/2007
This was pretty good, I liked Edward's POV better than Bella's just because we didn't learn anything new from Bella's POV.
Anya-Paradox chapter 2 . 6/20/2007
Awee. I feel so bad for Edward. He is always battling himself. A walking contradiction you know? A good vampire, a loving monster, a soulless brother. Everything he is/does is the opposite of what it should be lol.

Well, after that rant! Are you going to continue this, or is it just a one (well two) shot? Either way, I loved it. It was cute.

Also, thanks for not trying to kill Edward within the first chapter. It means a lot lol.
fantasyluv chapter 2 . 6/20/2007
nice.. i like these one shots of yours! im more for the fluff myself

zoha