Reviews for Elfen Lied: Neue Pfade
xTrumbleXbom chapter 2 . 3/31/2011
You did a great job. .

You could try to explain more about characters tough, like "It's been a year since i met Kohta. Speaking of him, he was very cute... *giggle*, i wonder if he'll remember me... *Sigh* I wonder how much he has changed... Last time he had beautiful blue sea piercing eyes, and dark brown hair... And he was a little taller then me, now i think about it... I've grown alot... Haven't I? I long.. to see Kohta again..."

Well, ofc i can't do italic, but those are supposed to be toughts...

Anyways, just piece of my mind... can't wait for the 5th chapter () Here lies a pancake.

Keep up the great work!
Drackner Clawrus chapter 4 . 4/29/2009
aw so sad. But at least its not as depressing as the other Elfen Lied fics, I mean is it too much to ask for a long fic where the main characters don't keep dying off every chapter? In the most case apparently so. Glad to see your not. 8/10 for the fic, hope you update once over your writers block.
Sturdivant chapter 4 . 3/8/2009
You've got a pretty good story here. Your Kaede is perfectly what I expect her to be in the circumstances. My only wish would be for you to cut back on the Japnese phrases. The series may be from Japan, but you're typing in English. They make the story somewhat disjointed with me having to interpret a Japanese phrase that I don't know every other paragraph. That's my only complaint...

Can't wait for another update.:)
Sobs chapter 4 . 11/19/2008
Are you dead? (

It's been like over one year since you updated this D
WH chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
PATIENT?, WE HAVE BEEN PATIENT FOR OVER 6 MONTHS
Sabaku no Zak chapter 4 . 8/11/2008
Absolutely love it! _ keep it up!
Sabaku no Zak chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Love it so far, Elfen Lied is bar far my favorite anime, Love shuffle too! quick question about your Shuffle fic, is it yaoi? I was just curious about the male OC in the first chapter I didn't read past it cause I wasn't sure (strong aversion to yaoi)

Love this fic!
Deathfire-san chapter 4 . 7/21/2008
This is really an interesting take on what could happen in that case. I can conceive of a part where Kouta doesn't get to come for a summer for some reason, and she tries to find him. Just a thought.

Deathfire-san
dlight chapter 4 . 6/27/2008
Okay,someone needs to continue this since its pretty much not gonna be updated. I would do it myself,but my writting skills suck.
Dabbling Dabbler chapter 4 . 6/24/2008
Love it! It's really good, I liked how you kept switching Kaede's mood back and force all cause of Kouta. I really hope you'll finish.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/6/2008
When you say "far from okay" is that like just after Kaede bumped into Kohta as it seems that she acts normal a few minutes with him.

And why is it that all the good storys are the ones that take longer (if ever) to update like this one
Houkou 121 chapter 4 . 5/5/2008
this is a really sweet story i hope it isnt abandoned because i would definatly like to read another chapter
Namikan chapter 4 . 4/13/2008
Well, I'm no good at the critical aspect of reviewing, but I didn't notice any mistakes while reading through ... anyways, very nice job. _

-Arkaleus
Guest chapter 4 . 4/13/2008
Pleaase don't let Kaede keep that "deranged, egotistical view", as that will surely hurt Kouta and I'm particularily worried about the "No matter What" part, if this keeps up she'll end up even worse than in the actual show
Guest chapter 3 . 4/13/2008
Please don't tell me this story is going to end up a tragedy (as some drama fanfictions I've read have become tragedies in the end) because that would be wrong, I mean just because the anime and manga ended badly for Kaede doesn't mean every story based on Elfen Lied has too