Reviews for Harry Potter & the Never Ending Summer
suziq968 chapter 20 . 4/2
This was a good read. I hope you do the sequel. I also hope you get a beta because some of the plot holes were confusing. I like how they are keeping as much information back as possible. I also wonder if Lord and Lady Gryffindor have quarters at school?
suziq968 chapter 12 . 4/2
I don't know if you go back to edit but you had Griphook give Harry a bag that was linked to his trust vault and later made him go to the back for gold using the same bag he said he'd had since he was eleven. Maybe you cover this on his birthday, but it's been bugging me ever since I read it.
Spazzman29 chapter 5 . 2/5
I know this story has been completed for years and won't change but I'm getting sick of the characters crying over nothing in every chapter so far. Its really annoying and no-one is that emotional, if someone really cried that much they'd be dead from dehydration.
MoleOfWar chapter 20 . 1/20
Nice story. Well written and easy to read.
Harry grows a bit too quickly in power and skill in my opinion but it goes with the story.
The biggest downside is the lack of sequel XP
Hope you'll write one.
daithi4377 chapter 20 . 1/7
Please please change your mind and continue with the sequel for this story. You can't leave us hanging with Voldemort still alive and active. I want to see the reveal of Harry and Toni's marriage and you know that Malfoy is going to go after Harry in school and so will Severus. Please change your mind!
daithi4377 chapter 19 . 1/7
I loved this story and I know you planned a sequel but I just read that you were no longer going to post one. I'm sooooooo disappointed :-(
daithi4377 chapter 18 . 1/7
Waaaa I don't want this story to end I'm enjoying it so much. You know is it just me or is it really sad that sixteen year old Harry acts more mature than the thirty plus year old Snape. He is so busy seeing a teenaged James that he totally is missing out on seeing the mature son of Lily Evans. Severus will be hard up to figure out whether he wants to wear the earring that his nemisis's son made to protect him it will he be happy to know that said earring us a product of her son finalizing the last thing she was working on before she died...what a quandary.
daithi4377 chapter 17 . 1/7
Lol Severus is showing that he can be just as much a dunderhead as he proclaims the students from the three houses are. Dumbledore not standing up and protecting Severus is a bit freaky you know? Wow I can just imagine Remus's face when he found the marriage notification in the Potter file lmao.
daithi4377 chapter 16 . 1/7
Harry really shouldn't have let Hermione know about either the ledger or the fact that he could copy books for her...don't get me wrong it's great that she loves to learn but her attitude of she has the right to everyone's personal library and spells because she is smart is rude and really inappropriate. If you think about it her attitude about other family books and stuff isn't really any different than a lot of pureblood supremecy crap. She smarter than anyone according to her so everything should be available to her...the fact that she then puts her muggle upbringing before everyone else's magical upbringing just makes her a female Draco in the making.
daithi4377 chapter 15 . 1/7
At least his libraries from his vault will be safe from sticky finger Hermione since he will only need to carry the three library catalogue books with him and being family bound she won't be able to open them lol. I'm glad Harry was able to combine both his parents wand into a blood bound wand only he will be able to use. Those wards on that trunk and tent must be strong as Hogwarts if they contained the wave of magic and light that Harry created when he combines the wands.
daithi4377 chapter 14 . 1/7
With the huge infusion of magics Harry has had in the last day or two I'm surprised he hasn't changed much. If he can stop two killing curses at once before his Lordships magic and Gryffendor legacy happened wonder what he can do now lol. It's not going to take long before his and Tonks relationship us uncovered. The twins already know, Bill is almost to the point of realizing just how close the two are and I think give Dumbledore a few more hours and he will guess as well. Is it just me or us Hermione really annoying having to know everything and then not believing it after she finds out lol.
daithi4377 chapter 13 . 1/7
Lol leave it to Harry to blow almost all his secrets at once lol. Where were the Aurors with Arthur being a Ministry Department Head you would thing the Aurora would gave been tagged as soon as the wards were attacked. Hopefully everyone survived the battle on Harry's side anyway...what the hell did Ron and Hermione think they were doing going after Bellatrix...they gave neither the knowledge or magical power to handle her even on one of her bad days.
daithi4377 chapter 12 . 1/7
I hope that Ginny gets over her crush soon or Tony's is going to crush her lol. Hermione really needs to back off her idea that Harry can't do anything unless she approves it or knows about it. Her lack of life experience and willingness to rely only on books is going to go against her when dealing with this new Harry. Considering how she is constantly trying to impose her manners on Ron it was extremely rude of her to expect to take whatever books she wanted from Harry's library and then to get upset when she was curtailed to only one book at a time.
daithi4377 chapter 11 . 1/7
I have a feeling Severus is going to get a shock at his first peek if the new and improved Harry Potter. He only has five weeks to deal with the noise and confusion of the Burrow though I imagine they will be heading to Grimmauld before the end of summer because of Death Eater attacks.
daithi4377 chapter 10 . 1/7
When he goes to Grimmauld next week will he gave to revert his flat back to the tiny bedroom, though I gave to admit I'm surprised that the Dursleys haven't flipped out because of the magic used to create the room? Harry also forgot to warn the Weasleys about what Luna wrote to him about Death Eaters seen and around her house. Since Kingsley us supposed to be a huge mountain if a man I can see the reasoning behind his Sensei saying he is to lumberous and slow for the advanced class lol.
1,083 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »