Reviews for Harry Potter & the Never Ending Summer
Talonwalker chapter 20 . 17h
I really enjoyed this story, and am looking forward to the sequel. Thanks!
DOS73 chapter 20 . 6/17
Thank you for writing this story I quite enjoyed it very much and I'm going to see if you put up part 2 of this one. Keep up the great work.
lokyyt chapter 20 . 5/7
more please keep typing and please reply
PewterTA99 chapter 20 . 4/30
Fantastic story. Thanks for writing.
Squarekiddo chapter 1 . 3/30
TL:DR ; Boo-hoo, Next chapter.
Acolyte64 chapter 20 . 12/1/2015
An amazing story.I just now found it and read it since there are soo many potter fabrics but this is without a doubt one of the best honks stories I've ever read. Now I'm going to see if you did get the sequel up! Lol
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
Die Dumbledore! DIE!
Blazeb79 chapter 20 . 11/28/2015
I absolutley loved this story. I had to binge read it. Thank you.
Lord Jameson chapter 17 . 11/5/2015
You missed an accidental switch to first-person.
DeliciousCookie chapter 20 . 10/14/2015
Loved the story, shame there is no sequel up! :(
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
This story is amazing, but I'm frustrated that you promised a sequel and then didn't deliver. I understand that life happens and you may have been busy, but now your bio says even after returning you can't be bothered to refresh your memory on the story and continue maybe the best honks fanfic I've read.
TeganCappa chapter 20 . 10/6/2015
Probably the best HP fic I have ever read. You did Harry/Tonks fans proud. Thank you so much for writing this!
Guest chapter 15 . 8/24/2015
Hey! What about Dumbledores present?!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/24/2015
I think Harry should call her Dora in those fluffy moments:)
Squarekiddo chapter 2 . 8/12/2015
My second try on reading this story, I just cant do it, such a damn man child, grow the fuck up, mentioning that hes crying every paragraph gets old REAL fast, thats not even counting on his... widespread message of self pity party.

Pathetic seriously.
And no im not a cold bastard I lost myself, but overdoing it this massively is just insane.
1,055 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »