Reviews for Just the Two of Us
JustSayingRatedM chapter 2 . 1/11/2013
I love how u worked everything out here... Fuck! I love the whole thing!
Lad Knight of Spades chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Please update. It's sad to see a story abandoned for three years. I really like this one, too.
The Unlogic chapter 5 . 10/19/2008
Hey!You really need to update soon!
Cast chapter 5 . 8/16/2008
I actually like your story alot. Been a fan of JSRF, and I dont think you have Butchered the charichters ... Wich I see many many many people do. *shudder* Any way Wanted to drop by and tell you what amazing writing skils you have here o.o. and GL on everything.
Arashi Yanagawa chapter 2 . 7/8/2008
Wow... such deep emotion all contained in one chapter.

That is absolutely spectacular that you write this way.
Arashi Yanagawa chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Chapter one was awesome!

Groovy job!
RogueFreak chapter 5 . 9/21/2007
Omg this story is so good and soo cute please i knw its been like 2 months but updat i really wanna knw what happens _
Bagatelle chapter 5 . 8/23/2007
Yeah, I definitely think that you should continue this. There was a lot left unsaid, a lot of problems unresolved. I'm glad that Gum and Cube made up and are friends again, but I really do want to see what else you have in store for them.

Anyway, this was a good chapter. Heartwarming, nice, soft. Good job. I do hope that you choose to add more to this, but even if you don't, I like it a lot right now.
Bagatelle chapter 4 . 8/23/2007
The hockey story was a really nice touch. Good way to bring the stuff they stole back into play.

I liked that this chapter was parallel to the last one, only from Cube's POV...and I like that Cube and Combo bonded. Also, it was good to get a little more detail on the fight scene, even from an outsider's perspective.

I also just want to mention that I love the way you write both Corn and Combo. Combo's a real sweetheart, and I love seeing Corn be responsible.
Bagatelle chapter 3 . 8/23/2007
GOD, WHAT ASSHOLES! You actually made me hate them D:

Go Gum, kicking their sorry asses...! I'm really liking this angry-insane-troubled Gum. I'm probably going to end up reading the rest of this today, heh...it's even better than I thought it would be.
Bagatelle chapter 2 . 8/23/2007
;_; poor Cube...I felt really bad for her, I actually got caught up in her internal struggle for a minute there. I hope Gum turns around, for her sake!

I like the fact that they're both so impressed and somewhat intimidated by each other, both mentally and physically. It makes the relationship feel true-to-life: lots of girls are like that with each other.
Bagatelle chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
Woh I read chapter one!

I'm not feeling too good right now but I really wanted to get at least some of this read today since I promised you I would, and anyway, I AM looking forward to reading the rest of it. Just a little sick right now for some reason. I'll probably go to sleep after I finish this review.

So...yes. I like this so far. I like the fact that Gum felt threatened by Cube and then they became friends...I know that this is a stand-alone but it makes me wonder about the Corn/Cube story that you're writing: if/when Corn and Cube get together, will Gum get mad over that? Will she feel threatened again? I'm excited to find out if you'll make that connection.

I was impressed by all of the things that they stole, and I laughed when Gum said that they might consider pinning it all on Clutch if it was all ever discovered. Poor Clutch. XD

I like the idea of Cube and Gum being a wild and crazy pair of femme fatales, yet still really good friends. This is cute so far and I'm definitely psyched to read the rest of it.
shickystyle chapter 4 . 7/21/2007
Well if it means anything, I think you're doing a damn good job giving this story substance and not rushing things to get to the sex. Anyway, I'm glad they won't have to go through much more self inflicted drama.

Shicky
Archai chapter 3 . 7/12/2007
*whistles*

Damn! You sure as hell don't want to piss Gum off.
shickystyle chapter 2 . 7/7/2007
Oh. Wow. Noh, this is so well done and real, I kinda want to smack you for the ending, that's how much feeling this fic has made me feel(don't get a big head, I'm kinda a sap ;P). I can't though, because it is very realistic and once again I love the way you choose to write these char. Can't wait for more.