Reviews for Wicked Game
Levana chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
This is one of my favorite fics out of all the ones I've read! It was absolutely amazing! I looked up the song after I read this, and I'm now going to the library and getting one of his cd's. :) Great job like always! :)
The Mystic Legacy chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
Clever. I'm not big on songfics myself, but, y'know, I was a sucker for this one. Good job.
OuEstLaCraie chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
Hey, hey, hey, I know you! You write fantasmic smut on the lj community Pure & Pretty!

Great story, by the way...I love your writing style, and can't wait to read more of your work : )
blackend chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
I always love reading your stories. There is always a humaness to them.
amy chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
lovely. i believe it's one of very few fics in this storyline that incorporates cameron's point of view and answers (successfully!) the question that bugged so many viewers-why the crazy behavior and why the rejection if she really loved him after all?

minor errors- random tense changes, and you seem to use ["X." she said] rather than ["X," she said]... the latter is more common.

interesting how "i'll get over it" doesn't mean "i'll stop being angry" but rather "i'll get over you." great job.
heather1021 chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
NICE! great job. i love cameron and chase's relationship. i think you really captured what cameron and chase were feeling.
quack675 chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
I have to admit I normally don't like song fics, but this really worked well. I liked the way you got into their heads. :) And the title is perfect. Cameron's game was wicked.
Nikelodean chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
Wow. That is one of my all time favorite songs and videos (Chris Isaak ain't half bad to look at either!). I think this is perfectly on point with what must have been going through both of their minds during the whole mess. Excellent writing as always!
unamusedWombat chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
"She was happier at work on the days after being with him. She smiled a lot more recently. She joyfully looked forward to getting together after their exhausting days of differentials and lab tests. He made her feel good, feel alive, feel like the woman she was supposed to be."

um... thats a pretty good description of love cameron you moron

very lovely and completely in character. i can handle angst when i already know that everything works out in the end (SQUE)