Reviews for Adam's Strength
Heart of the Demons chapter 12 . 12/8/2014
Wow. What a story. The mental and physical struggles of Prince Adam/He-Man were incredibly realized. Living a double life sure isn't easy, and it's a constant struggle not to tell anybody who you really are. It's a common thing in the fictional world. The characterizations and storyline were amazing to read. As a "Masters of the Universe" fan myself, I've always been fascinated with the whole Adam/He-Man dual identity thing; when Adam becomes He-Man, I get very excited.

When "MOTU" was originally created, there WAS no Prince Adam. However, when Filmation's take on the Mattel brand came out, I was glad the Adam character was born. I heard he influenced the toy line's later years. You, my friend, understand the characters well, especially Adam/He-Man. And it was nice of you to include Adora/She-Ra in this tale, for without her, "MOTU" wouldn't be alive.
hooked chapter 12 . 1/1/2014
I re-read, for the third time I think, and just realized I never reviewed. I love Adam's Strength. Every bit of it...and I never tire of it. Splendid...profound...gush gush lol
Jermaine chapter 12 . 2/3/2013
What I read was totally awesome, you clearly have a true understanding of He-Man and the Masters of the Universe. I am an artist myself and as I was reading I visualized word for word of every detail that went on in this story. And whatever you do please keep writing the stories and please keep filling in the blanks.
M. Louise E chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Thank you for all of your stories. From what I read so far it is Awesome. Takes me back to the cartoons. You have a gift. Thanks for sharing. God Bless.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 12 . 10/11/2010
nice. good
Deathmvp chapter 12 . 5/21/2010
Very nice story you have here. Thank you for posting it.
DarkFayt chapter 12 . 5/21/2010
nice...ia all that needs to be said. I just can't figure out why everyone that writes a he-man fic has to dabilitate him in some way...oh well.
thew40 chapter 3 . 4/1/2009
I'm only on Chapter Three of this story, but I gotta tell ya, so far it's fantastic! You've done such a great job of injecting some more "mature" and realistic thinking into Classic MOTU. I have to take a break from it (as Real Life beckons), but I'm looking forward to tackling more of it later!

(as well as your other fics)
Lady Razorsharp chapter 12 . 11/6/2008
This was a rollercoaster of emotions, and great fun as well. Bravo!
Lady Razorsharp chapter 9 . 11/6/2008
Wow, I love the discussion about how those who love Adam will eventually figure out his secret. Very plausible, and very satisfying!
Lady Razorsharp chapter 8 . 11/6/2008
...and that's the $64,0 question, isn't it?

LOL, even He-Man wants to 'chicken out' when it comes to explanations...
Lady Razorsharp chapter 6 . 11/6/2008
Yay! D
Lady Razorsharp chapter 4 . 11/6/2008
Woohoo! D
Lady Razorsharp chapter 3 . 11/6/2008
Ew, creepy!He-Man gives me the shivers!
Lady Razorsharp chapter 2 . 11/6/2008
Very interesting twist, making Adam relive his bad memories...

I like the humanity you've given Adam, and the nod about the psychological effects of his dual identity was very deft. Nicely done.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »