Reviews for Eighteen Minutes
Asmr chapter 9 . 9/20/2014
Holy crap, this was great! Raph's and Casey's voices were perfect, each moment flowed beautifully into the next, and you had me on the edge of my seat the whole way through. For 16k words, I felt like I got a lot of story out of it, and I think you did a great job of making each scene count for all it was worth and then some.

Anyway, just wanted to say that I loved this a lot. Also, I think chapter 8's ending was fitting: it might have been a little cliche, but it fit with the tone and flow of the story, and you spun a whole lot of substance into it, so I think you made extremely good use of it. At least, I barely noticed it until the ending, and it definitely didn't come off as empty or cheap.

I know this is... seven years after the fact (wow, what is time?) but still. Thanks for this!

The ending was perfect, too: a natural, warm conclusion that points to hope and healing.
FioraThePendragon chapter 9 . 8/21/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Fave Follow Accnt chapter 9 . 6/13/2013
Poor Raph. I almost want to see a sequel or something when his family finds out. /shot

Wonderful story.
Fave Follow Accnt chapter 5 . 6/13/2013
OMG.

I almost thought that something like that would happen to Raph, but then I said "nah". BUT YOU ACTUALLY DID IT.

Is it really bad that I'm happy about that?
Fave Follow Accnt chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
This is wonderful. I love the premise and the writing is phenomenal.
trinibaby410 chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
haha i love the breathing like a fat guy line
Raphie114 chapter 5 . 5/20/2013
OH MY GOD...
Raph go crazy please
Anyomous chapter 9 . 12/23/2012
Please write more stories about how raph gets hurt I like reading them and so far your the best author who's written them
So please write more
Yuhi-san chapter 9 . 11/12/2012
Okay, one thing is for sure: I wont ever get a normal look on flashlights again.
That was just... I dont know. But I really didn't see that comming. Although I got a sick feeling when Jez came up with the topic of the "bet".
You know, it isnt really important but I read that part on the way home from work. My workmates are used to me beeing chaught up in a story. But one of them asked me suddenly "Yo, Jess, you okay? You look really sick now."
Well, thats pretty much what I felt like.
Your story was just so incredible awesome and it really got onto me. You know, i can't really put it into words but ist was so great...!
I read a lot of really good stories but this story (including The Halfway Point and Endgame) is certainly the best.

This is the best and epic story ever.

I really love the kind of friendship Raph and Casey share. And you just put this into a perfect light. Raph had to suffer tremenduousness. Casey too, just in another way. Maybe this wouldnt have happened if he had shut up whan raph told me. Well or it would have been the other way around, who knows.

Its awesome how Raph keeps fighting the whole time, no matter what. And Casey surprised me. He managed to get so far with the kidney thing, even though his chances were probably around zero.
No More Love chapter 9 . 8/10/2012
Great story, is it the insight to another story? Cause I remember this from a different one but it didn't go into detail like this one did
C-Puff chapter 9 . 7/29/2012
It has been *counts* I dunno? 4 maybe 3 years since I read a TMNT fanfiction. And your's is the first I've read :D Time well spent. Although I realise this fic is old as hell. Oh well, you get a "review" anyway.
LilNinjaWolf chapter 9 . 7/2/2010
Wow, that was a fast paced fic, but good too. Go Raph, still trying to fight back, but those guys were screwed big time. Casey shoulda thought of what he did later the first time, but yeah he's Casey. the bonehead lol
Trapped in Reality chapter 9 . 1/17/2010
Interesting story. Why'd ya do that to Raph? Taking him captive, nearly violating him with a flashlight? It just seems that everybody picks on poor Raph.

I'm glad that he didn't die. I loved the sweet scene between April and Casey.

This was your first suspense? Never would have guessed it. Your writing style is really awesome!
Anesther chapter 9 . 12/24/2009
It's 1:09 a.m. right now, so I probably wouldn't have made it. LOL

It was fun racing the clock alongside them. This was a very incredible story and I never would've guessed it to be your first suspense!

It was just amazing! :D

Happy Holidays and New Year!
Anesther chapter 8 . 12/24/2009
Okay... I'm glad Raph avenged himself on that Jez cretin.

But I'm worried! Wow, you really know how to keep a person in the dark. XD