Reviews for Ichigo's Funeral
Laziness Incarnate chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
Fantastic story! You did a great job of blending humour and sadness, rather like the series itself does. And I'd say you did a better job than the series at examining mortality.
Sakura-chan chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
That was a really great fic. Both funny and serious, and it mixed the two perfectly. I was laughing at the beginning and crying at the end. Great closer. Just a really nice job overall.
Aishuu chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
A really excellent fic that walks the line between human and melancholy well. I was particularly impressed that you actually went through with "killing" Ichigo - I was expecting Ichigo to get cold feet at the last moment and realize how important his time in the human workd is, etc.
Crimson Masquerade chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
I am completely in love with this story, partly because this is exactly what I pictured Ichigo's future to be, and partly because it was simply really well-written.

You did an incredible job of mixing humor with sadness, and the result was a moving, enjoyable story. I also liked how you consistantly kept everyone in-character, it made the story much more realistic.

Once again, fantastic job! *love*
Greenzaku chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
This is a great story...morbid and funny and thoughtful at the same time. I think it goes back to what Bleach was originally supposed to be, about death and the afterlife and looking at it from a different perspective. I think it could have been broken into chapters though..
unbeliever87 chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
I really enjoyed reading this, especially the Ichigo and Tatsuki interaction. A little anti-climatic at the end, but otherwise a very touching story. Well done!
ERDG-Fiji chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
This is a beautiful piece, including the vocabulary you used. You made me laugh and think, it had everything a good story needs. Touching and emotional in a comical way, making the reader laugh at an inside joke only the reader and a few characters can share. Truly a good job :)
honey-vanilla11 chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
loved it! Ishida's child was so cute! i truly liked Rukia's arrival at the end how she ended the rain... admirable work! _ keep it up!
ChocolateOranges chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
This was well-written and even though it was long ,

I thought it shouldve been longer .

This showed a lot about Ichigos and Tatsukis friendship .

I like it . I also like how there were humorous parts in this .

You did a really good job !

tasteslikemiso chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
man do i love you right now

and to think i wanted to be a good little reviewer and give some constructive criticism

but i just can't think of anything I didn't like.

I love the characterization, especially of Ichigo and Tatsuki.

Makayla chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
This was a great story, ups and downs and sideway meanderings.

And Chad and Karin! I wasn't the only person to think of it... someone shares my sanity- I'm glad.
Warg chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
I came reading.. waiting to be amazed.. and i was. thanks, again, you do it every time.

The concept is unique and the way its brought about.. with all the characters doing what they were meant to and the back-drop and the detail and the little things that show life "going on".. amazing, really.

You mentioned it in the end.. but i'd have said it anyway.. the details of the "funeral"(in its entirety) were fun to follow and showed much research and so many emotions even though it was a mock death.

Ishhin, Tatsuki and Inoue stood out for me.. I dunno, it was great reading a fic which does justice to the bond between Tatsuki and Ichigo.

Thanks again for the read.. and looking forward to the more from you!

James Hiwatari chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Awesome. Very well-written, intersting and... well... different from others stories I've read.

Now I'm having quite an awkward feeling, I think it's the funeral thing... wow...

I really liked that.

James Hiwatari
Mandachan77 chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
OH! Debbie, I love it! Especially the friendship moments with Ichi/Tatsu. And all the Ishi/Hime cuteness just added to it. Lovely!

Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 6/21/2007