Reviews for Ichigo's Funeral
Greenzaku chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
This is a great story...morbid and funny and thoughtful at the same time. I think it goes back to what Bleach was originally supposed to be, about death and the afterlife and looking at it from a different perspective. I think it could have been broken into chapters though..
unbeliever87 chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
I really enjoyed reading this, especially the Ichigo and Tatsuki interaction. A little anti-climatic at the end, but otherwise a very touching story. Well done!
ERDG-Fiji chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
This is a beautiful piece, including the vocabulary you used. You made me laugh and think, it had everything a good story needs. Touching and emotional in a comical way, making the reader laugh at an inside joke only the reader and a few characters can share. Truly a good job :)
honey-vanilla11 chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
loved it! Ishida's child was so cute! i truly liked Rukia's arrival at the end how she ended the rain... admirable work! _ keep it up!
ChocolateOranges chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
This was well-written and even though it was long ,

I thought it shouldve been longer .

This showed a lot about Ichigos and Tatsukis friendship .

I like it . I also like how there were humorous parts in this .

You did a really good job !

tasteslikemiso chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
man do i love you right now

and to think i wanted to be a good little reviewer and give some constructive criticism

but i just can't think of anything I didn't like.

I love the characterization, especially of Ichigo and Tatsuki.

Perfect.
Makayla chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
This was a great story, ups and downs and sideway meanderings.

And Chad and Karin! I wasn't the only person to think of it... someone shares my sanity- I'm glad.
Warg chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
I came reading.. waiting to be amazed.. and i was. thanks, again, you do it every time.

The concept is unique and the way its brought about.. with all the characters doing what they were meant to and the back-drop and the detail and the little things that show life "going on".. amazing, really.

You mentioned it in the end.. but i'd have said it anyway.. the details of the "funeral"(in its entirety) were fun to follow and showed much research and so many emotions even though it was a mock death.

Ishhin, Tatsuki and Inoue stood out for me.. I dunno, it was great reading a fic which does justice to the bond between Tatsuki and Ichigo.

Thanks again for the read.. and looking forward to the more from you!

James Hiwatari chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Awesome. Very well-written, intersting and... well... different from others stories I've read.

Now I'm having quite an awkward feeling, I think it's the funeral thing... wow...

I really liked that.

James Hiwatari
Mandachan77 chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
OH! Debbie, I love it! Especially the friendship moments with Ichi/Tatsu. And all the Ishi/Hime cuteness just added to it. Lovely!

Manda~
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
nice
therealanon2.bunnisteffi chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
This story was wonderful! I'd expected it to be annoyingly funny, or heart-tearingly sad, but it was alright. Solemn, but with some amusing bits. I loved it (Not trying to be sadistic here). Could you please do a sequel? About Ichigo's life after the funeral? I would like reading it, and make it long, too.

The placing-bones-in-urn bit, I've done it before, for my grandfather who passed away 3 years ago. (I'm Chinese) Not going into details, just to say that this fic reminded me of that. Oh well. Hope to read more of your fanfics! This is going into my favourites.

Bunnisteffi
virtualailee chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Like it although it felt "stupendously dragged" here and there. But it was awesome to read. I like the way you describe Ichigo's funeral. It sounded a lot like my grandfather's (my family and I are Taoists) so it was a new thing for me to actually read of a Japanese funeral mirroring the Chinese's culture somewhat.

I've read "Terror at the Tanabata Party" (sorry if I got your story title wrong) and I can't help smiling at Tsuyu and her fruit throwing habit. Lol. Nice "come back", young Ishida.

All the best!

Ai Lee
CosmoRainy chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Great story. One of the better Bleach fictions. Any sequel to the story?
SirEnvious chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
Kubo himself couldn't have done it better. Good job.
63 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »