Reviews for Time Flies
AngieFan chapter 14 . 11/16/2014
This was... so unbelievable, but in a way, i totally belived it! I could see everything happening, so picture perfect and so realistic! Youre a great writer! Keep it up!
obscurci la lumiere chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
aww i love it! and i really must say its AWESOME! :)
authorette22 chapter 14 . 8/27/2009
I know you completed this thing a while back, but I just wanted to say this was an absolutely brilliant piece of writing. About what you said about the ending. I'd describe it as bitter sweet. It made me smile, meanwhile bringing tears to my eyes at the same time. Keep it up!
Pizzaaaa chapter 14 . 1/10/2009
aw, that was awesome.

( :

o.o but what happenedd to Phil?
Alex B. Goode chapter 8 . 6/5/2008
Since the Rugrat Teens are Democrats, do a fic on them for the Obama-McCain race to the White House.
fantasy77 chapter 14 . 2/29/2008
This was very well written. I enjoyed every moment of it. You touched on some good issues ie. groups and friendship. Your ending was great. It wasn't a happy but not a sad on either, it was realistic and thats even better. Just one question, what happens to Phil? does he become friends with the group or not? Anyway thanks for the great read!
xxunowhoxx chapter 14 . 1/8/2008
u shud do a sequel, that was gr8
music213 chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
awe thats sad that tommy's become a jerk. poor dil!
feedtheworld07 chapter 14 . 10/8/2007
What about Phil? At least everyone else is back together. Well awesome story I love it!
evermore.x3 chapter 14 . 9/16/2007
I LOVED this story!

It was AWESOME!

:]

You are such a great writer!

:]:]:]
hooves6242 chapter 4 . 8/11/2007
um. fread flintstone?Tom Cruise? Nicole richie? Paris Hilton?*voice lowers* susie
Spanjbab chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
rock on '-' :P
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 14 . 8/6/2007
Very good ending.

Tommy acted in a very human way; trying to settle his relationship with his old friends, the right thing, but by using the wrong methods. Good thing he ended friends with the gang, and too bad Phil is still a jerk, but guess you can't help everyone.

Nice job with all the characters, especially Dil.

Keep the good writing.
heyxkayluhh chapter 14 . 8/6/2007
Man, this story really got to me. Literally. It was too bad that Phil and Angelica didn't give up their jerk-ish ways and reunited with the rest of the gang in the ending, but still, it rocked.

I'll watch out for your future fics. Good luck!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 12 . 8/3/2007
Very good chapters. Good Lil and Kimi are back to talking terms... and too bad Tommy is back to jerkish ways.

Keep the good writing.