Reviews for Starry Night
ruff1298 chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Well, I could say this: A/N's should have a page break to signify that the story ended. I like being able to know when a part ends so I can stop reading and savor the moment, and your lack of a page break with the A/N... ruined the moment. Yeah. Anyways, this whole fic with Amy Rose trying, just this once, to forget her unrequited love (largely because of her going to fast, as Sonic in my story will say "It's like you're charging at the starting line at 5:00; you won't get a perfect start, ahead of the others, you'll only shock yourself on the electric fence and have the others pass you by while you're stunned.") just this once to let go of pain.

It was a nice idea, and minus that one hitch of not having a clear notice to "Stop Reading Now, A/N is Next", it was pretty good.
Taranea chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Hi there!:)

I found your review s on one of Aces fics, asking for some comments for this, so I thought you might still be looking for some. :)

I like it. English is not my second language, so I only acquire stuff like popular nursery rhymes by chance. I actually thought the second verse would be the real, if rarely used continuation for the original, so, well done! it really fits.

a couple of the thoughts thrown in were cute, too, especially the one of sonic being afraid of water. and wow, impulse posting? I usually have stuff lying around on my harddrive for weeks before I get it up, its quite impressive that you could write this without pondering and revision!

as for the last poem - I think its fine, maybe have a "to" before "love" for the rhythm...but otherwise, hey, really nice work! I couldnt write poetry to save my life. (well, maybe...I suppose I *could* save my life if I wrote something and showed it to attackers - they cant do anything to me when their eyes burn, right?)

I understand that this is your favourite, its really nice. also, I know how this is...people love my wikipedia (which makes me happy, of course) but the long fic where I put in so much effort has a rather small amount of readers. authors fate everywhere, huh? XD

Happy typing to you! :)
Chaobaby95 chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
I love it! I love all the poems, last one was kind of...weird, but it was cute! Love this!
Inflamore chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
That was a cute story. Poor Amy. -pats- Nice job. And the poem was nice too. ;)

Aiko-Chan
Kal0-and-Summer chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Summer: Very poetic and powerful, well done! *claps*

Kal0: Haha stupid Amy!

Summer: look who's talking now.

Love

Summer the author

and

Kal0 the fox
Nyago chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
That was so cute, and I am glad someone wrote from Amy POV just one night for herself. _

Nyago
azngirlchibi chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
Whoa, poems are definatly impressive. For a second, I thought you got it off the net or something... no offense _

The last one isn't that bad. A bit awkward, but it's pretty good.

Wonderful oneshot. It's only just a tiny bit short, but still, great oneshot!
RikkuMcClowFox chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
Great Story! Seriously! I hope that you keep up your writing (and reviewing!)! See ya!
The Queen of Aces chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
(Propelled by my own awesome giddyness, I make spaztic motions and begin to jump around.)

Oh my God! That was so amazing! Okay, I LOVE the part where she compared herself to the moon, that made my heart flutter. And the part where she admitted to having a strange but unique spiritual connection to the moon! I thought that was absolutely lovely! Lovely lovely lovely!

I really can't tell you anything (laughs nervously) cause I really don't know what would make this better.

I know! Getting no reviews is a huge bummer. And then everyone else is like: You shouldn't write for reviews, you should write because you love it.

Well what if you LOVE to get reviews! It's like we're dogs, if the dog keeps doing tricks, and no one gives him a treat, he's gonna WANT one! Goodness!

I hardly get any reviews for MY stories!

But maybe that's just cause I suck...hm...

(begins to think)

Holy sh-t! A conondrom!

Thank you so much for the nice review!

I bet it's the only one I get!

Whatever!

As long as I please one person, then I'm good.

Wow, I'm really writing a lot...hm...

Maybe this will take up the whole page

Sweet

Awesome

Fun-durfull!

By the way, I'm usually never THIS hyper. My stupid guy friend gave me these adorable little cubes of jell-o, and I was downing my fifth bowl when I realized that they were made with vodka (duh)

Luckily, I never get drunk, not really!

Anyways, message me sometime!
Ciel the Hedgehog chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Aww, cute story! Stars are nice...and I like the extra verses you made for the poem. I love it! X3