Reviews for Black and White Loneliness
that's cute :)
yu-gi-ohIsDaBomb chapter 1 . 2/10
Omg I love it
friesianone chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Aww! I love Hichigo and I'm searching desperately for this pairing and mostly to no avail, but I'm so happy and excited that I found this! It's so cute and the raw emotions are so deep and understandable! The imagery is very gorgeously written and I love how they accepted each other in the end! The last line is pure beauty in words and so wonderful! AWESOME writing! This is my favorite IchiXHichi story ever! XD 3
Servant of Nature chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Ah how sad yet very understanding from either point of view.
Anitoon3 chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Aww! This is so sweet! Though it isn't said what is hurting Ichigo, I'm glad Hichigo helps him overcome it! Yay! Fluffy moment! Thank you for writing this! :D
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
i really like your oneshot. it was wonderful:D especially the last line. really good job!
phxjkr88 chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Kinda wish ther was more. Also I don't think this is "K" rating
j7nX chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
This was very beautifully written and so full of emotions. It made me feel sad but at the same time I was happy that they finally accepted each other. It was bitter-sweet in my opinion and I loved it :)
My Solitude chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
This is simply amazing! It is so fantastical in its simplicity, that I'm just, wow.. This has got to be one of the best impressions for this sort of pairing. The very first too! Amazing, huh? I think you've just paved the way to the light for me. My eyes have been opened.

I'm probably looking too much into this, but it seems like you may have unknowingly put the theme as two halves of the same coin finally melding together. Well, that doesn't sound right. More like black and white fight for their beliefs and realize they are more alike than they ever thought possible.

It's like those history lessons where the winner writes history and portrays the losers as horribly bad guys who slaughter innocent people for no reason, while they themselves kill these same people who are supposedly the "bad" guys. Yep. Very hypocritical. I won't lie and say that I'm not, either. I know I am. Practically everyone is a hypocrite, but there are also people who aren't, so that's good. (And now I'm rambling.)

Anyways! Awesome story. I'm lucky to have read this at all. I don't read Bleach fics and only happened upon this because I'm checking out this author's alert list (who I won't name since I'm not sure if they want to be). Yeah. Nice story; incredible.
BlackWingedAssassin chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
I loved this. Definately fluff!

I love this pairing!

Neat job on the description on the emotions.

I'm glad to see that you have written something like this about these two personalities.
kunitsu chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
That was great
Hesunohana chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
why not ?
Emma Stargaze chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Aw, it's such a sweet story!
xRandomHeartsx chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
aww i loved the last line too
LunarYamiDemon chapter 1 . 4/8/2008