Reviews for Fight For the One You Love
Kyuu chapter 24 . 8/30/2015
This series is excellent, can't wait to read the next volume.
SupremeCommanderSimon609 chapter 24 . 8/27/2015
What an amazing final chapter to close out Volume 3! Things were very dark throughout the Volume, but that ray of hope that Renton saw in the sky is a sign of hopefully good things to come! Can't wait for Volume 4 and more action packed chapters! I hope to see Colonel Dewey and the Sage Council in Volume 4! And some tank battles as well! Thank you for acknowledging me in this chapter! Can't wait for the Battle of Berlin!
SupremeCommanderSimon609 chapter 23 . 8/19/2015
Such an incredible and action packed chapter! It's a shame that more of Renton's friends died in the battle, but Paris has been taken back from the Nazis, and I believe Jacques was smiling from above on Renton and the gang! Now Renton and the gang can finally get back to Belleforest, but, after Berlin is taken by the Soviets in Volume 4, Chertov may return to Belleforest to get his revenge on Renton and Eureka! Colonel Dewey and The Sages will probably be in on it as well! I can't wait for the last chapter of this Volume!
SupremeCommanderSimon609 chapter 21 . 8/13/2015
I know that it's probably too late into the story to request this, but are we able to see a battle (however small) between some American Sherman Tanks and German Tiger Tanks? It would have been something as well to see the liberation of Paris from Renton and the gang's perspective (which we will be seeing) and from the perspective of an American Tank Crew, even though mostly French Tanks participated in the battle for Paris. Also, maybe in Volume 4 we could get to see the end of the war from an American soldier and/or Tank Commander's perspective, even though Volume 4 will mostly focus on Chertov and the Soviets in the Battle of Berlin. Thanks for your time and looking forward to the liberation of Paris!
SupremeCommanderSimon609 chapter 22 . 8/9/2015
Thank you for the amazing chapter and for persevering through very hard times! I knew that Renton's men would stick by him no matter what! I just wanted to ask: are we going to be seeing Renton's sister, father, grandfather and the Sage Council in Volume 4, as Diane was a key character at the end of Eureka 7. Adrock has been mentioned fighting in the Pacific, but I was wondering if he will be killed in action or returning to Belleforest to find Remton reunited with Eureka. I remember one of the Sages, Coda if I remember correctly, was featured in the original version of Volume 4. Thank you for your time.
narusakufan1985 chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
This sounds like a good story. Please continue. Keep up the good work.
shelif chapter 16 . 1/28/2015
I doubt it means a whole lot from some random person on the Internet but sorry to hear about your loss and I hope the pain will fade with time you have a real talent here and it would be a shame to see it not continued my condolences to your family in this time of greif
Zwoelf chapter 1 . 1/21/2015
It's a delight to read your work. I've started from the start, again, and this time I'll read it whole, in the little time I have between my slow computer and my heavy files.
But that's enough I guess.
Let's talk about this chapter. The first time I read it, I was impressed by Chertov's cold blood. That guy is a maniac. It was somewhat stated, or could be easily imagined, that Mikhail died. Sorry about that, I don't recall too much, and now having a confirmation of the act was... well, Chertov is a bastard, hahaha.
Kudos to the evil kid and the evil puddle.
I hope the problem with Jane gets fixed.
I've already read the 12th chapter, I have a clearer idea of what you may like drawn. And hey what's that "hidden" chapter 12.5 you talk about? Hahahaha.
A big hug for you, Jordan.
Psihopatul chapter 16 . 12/27/2014
Merry late Christmas to you and your family. I wish you and your family lot of strength on these difficult and extremely hard times. I do hope your father may now rest in peace with out any pain and look on and protect you guys from a better place.

It is never easy to keep on going on these difficult times, but we all have lots of people around us to help to keep us moving forward and important also is to keep the memory alive of those who we have lost. We never really lose them, they just take another step from this world to some other place. I am not religious person at all but I still like to believe there is something after death, after all the end isn't really the end but a new beginning.

As for your story I want to say even if I'd want ot keep on reading it as soon as possible I still have to go and say that take your time as long as it takes to get better. Sure we do not know each other so well but I am usually wanting to find all the time new friends and if you need someone I am here to listen always ) as your friend and of course as a fellow writer (Even though not as good as you :D )

But anyways. you should continue the story when you feel like it yourself and only then. I also thought of something. Maybe you could dedicate one of these chapters or even a whole book to the memory of your father )

Strength to you man and good hunting!
jerlita chapter 16 . 12/26/2014
i fell sorry for you but he's in a better place now if he was in the service i'm grateful for for his services and i hope you still work on the fanfic your father is in my prays
Psihopatul chapter 15 . 11/20/2014
Hmm, I am not sure if I'd ended the last chapter bit differently, but I think this actually works better.
Other than the last chapter I've seen no need for changes, but probably going to read it once more while waiting for updates on the 3rd part of the series. I'd also liked to thank you for awesome work, it has given lots of ideas for my own story I recently started out. So Thank You )
Eureka7ultimate chapter 15 . 10/18/2014
Im eureka7ultimatefan, forgot account password.
Jordan sorry for not responding before, school sucks.
So i have a request, its kind of strange.
I want to see a Eureka 7 Ao fanfic. (Historical ofcourse)
Romance between 2 of the charecters.
Ao and fleur blanc, this is a strange request i know, but i think your the only one who can make it happen.
SupremeCommanderSimon609 chapter 15 . 9/16/2014
Well, as always, a great and action-packed chapter! I remember reading about those Tiger Tanks. Very tough to knock them out. Thank goodness that Jurgens was ordered to retreat to Caen, otherwise Renton and the gang could have been defeated! I hope you won't take too long with the next update! I can't wait to see if Renton encounters Jurgens face to face!
SupremeCommanderSimon609 chapter 14 . 9/8/2014
As always, great chapter! Can't wait for the next one!
SupremeCommanderSimon609 chapter 13 . 9/7/2014
Hey Historyman101! I used to be that anon reviewer, but now I'm an official Fanfiction author! I just posted my first story, which is titled "Trying To Find Her" on the Zoids archive. Come check it out if you want. Anyway, this story is great and I can't wait for the next chapter!