Reviews for A Lover's Intuition
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
really good
rainbowlollipops15 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
i love it, its really, really well written ( i cried at the fireworks part). you should be very proud!
beffy-beffy123 chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
I read this with tears silently streaming down my face. It was beautiful, well done :)
Written Fire chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
You made me cry.

I truly enjoyed this, you did an amazing job.
haveyoumetmacks chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Oh god. This is just beautifully written. Wow. It actually made me cry, and I've only cried for one other story. I'm just in love with this. But, oh god. This.
93 Diagon Alley chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
This made me cry so much.

It was absolutely beautiful :)
Smiley chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Omg I was crying! I don't cry easily! This is so sad and sweet. I really wish Fred lives tho. Anyway this is so well written and u r definitly a strong writer! Keep up the good work
A chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
What a sad, but touching story. I was tearing up, and I don't cry easily. However I wish it wasn't a oneshot, I think you write really well, and it has the potential to be a more lengthy story. It was really good though.
Snwy.Leopard chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Even though I can't believe you killed off Fred, this is such a fantastic story! Made me all teary and everything! Great job. :)
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Good story! Nicely done!
OhHeyAl chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
That was really sad...and I actually teared up a bit back there...only a few fics could possibly make me tear up. Brilliant! 3

princessinct chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
Oh man, I really teared up there. That was a beautiful story.

Lacrymose chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
Love for this...undying like...sigh...write more george/hermione's won't you?
JoeBob1379 chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
Oh, that was just so sweet. I loved Ron, he was so insightful. And that last line made feel all warm and fuzzy inside!

And oh my goodness, I bet you just about fainted when you read Deathly Hallows... poor Fred :(
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
this was realy wonderful...i actually teared up a little when she was telling ron about fred's death and the fireworks he had requested