Reviews for Shiver
Luna Lockhart chapter 11 . 9/24/2011
this...is...AWESOME please continue
rainbow chapter 11 . 5/31/2011
So PLEASE MAKE IT LONGER I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENDS!
rainbow chapter 11 . 5/31/2011
Cool story I loved the whole thing but I have to ask what about her mom and bobby and the baby what happend to all of them did jack get married to aud I mean what happend I'm sorry but I had to ask but I still thought it was an excellent story I just wish it was longer.
emalovelyy chapter 11 . 4/4/2011
i love it the ceclia is so evil! i hope they have a little girl :) great job update soon!
alien94 chapter 11 . 11/16/2010
okay, so you haven't updated in a while ...

but i think you should continue this story!

because it's great!

so update (hopefully) soon!

-Luna Carter
Ithilya chapter 11 . 1/23/2009
Love it!

Hope you update soon

Ithilya x
Straight Edge Queen chapter 6 . 12/23/2008
Love the story! Please continue!
Straight Edge Queen chapter 11 . 12/22/2008
I LOVE this story! Please continue! I wanna know what happens!
Dudette Kika chapter 11 . 10/1/2008
i luv this story D
SmileEmptySoul56 chapter 11 . 7/24/2008
Awsome story!

Please update soon!
stikky-sweet chapter 11 . 7/12/2008
I've been wanting to sit down and read this for so long, and I finally found time! And I'm glad I did. I love it so far. I can't wait for more!
HelenOfIlium chapter 11 . 7/4/2008
Aw, well they are just too cute together! It did take a bit for you to update, but the good thing is that you did and it was wonderful! Besides, I can't even keep up with writing my own fics either! :)
Sitka chapter 11 . 7/2/2008
Wow. This story never seizes to amaze me. I'm glad you finally updated. I can't wait to read more.
silenced22 chapter 11 . 6/29/2008
YAY! Another chapter! This one was amazing, as usual. I hope you find the inspiration in your life to write more beautiful words like this... good inspiration that is. Even though some of the best writing comes from hard times.

You are a fabulous writer and I am in love with this story.

]
EvilBunny101 chapter 11 . 6/28/2008
Gr...I don't like mommy...rawr. Please update as soon as you can, this is really really good :D

And I'm sorry about your broken heart. I know how you feel, and that feeling sucks more than ever.

If you want my advice, just PM me and we can talk cause I know how much it hurts :(

EvilBunny101

P.S. (No I'm not some creepy old man who stalks people. lol)