Reviews for Zoro's Noontime Swim
i chapter 9 . 5/26/2011
awwww... another unfinished fic wich had so much potential... :(
Duchess192 chapter 9 . 10/15/2009
Interesting story you have here. Please do continue with it. I'll look forward to it:)
Arrowachi chapter 9 . 9/23/2009
I absolutely love your style of writing! It is so interesting and unique! I am really loving this story, it is great! I can't wait to read more. Keep up the good work :)
000000000000000000000Zero00000 chapter 9 . 6/18/2009
good, very good.
Iryann chapter 9 . 6/9/2009
I like this story! Very interesting

I have a feeling that Zoro's gonna get in trouble, and then Luffy will have to "intervene"

Please update fast )
Splatter Fall chapter 9 . 6/9/2009
Had an e-mail. Went to check it. Saw the update. Had a STROKE.

OHMYGOD YAY 8D YOU UPDATED! FOR SQUEE AND JOY! *happy dance happy dance*

D: Nnff, I'm all excited and blah and can't get my brain to catch up with the damn review. *fail at life and everything*

But you updated! This story! For the win! *glues self to it* O_O And we got more plot development! Yay! And I'm using too many exclamation points! ... *die*

D: Now I'll be stalking you hardcore.
Splatter Fall chapter 8 . 2/3/2009
D': NO UPDATING? But this fic is awesome. ;; *wibble*

That "wild marimo" bit at the start made me laugh my ass off. XD AGH, I always find awesome fics that haven't been updated forever. *depress*
GodOfDeath94 chapter 2 . 5/21/2008
Interesting, but I like it. Can't wait for more!
Phaes chapter 8 . 12/31/2007
Your writing style reminds me of Terry Pratchetts :P. Please update soon!
HogwartShinobi chapter 4 . 12/23/2007
Have no fear! I recycle!
HogwartShinobi chapter 3 . 12/23/2007
So many nameless figures - My brain hurts :'-D
HogwartShinobi chapter 2 . 12/23/2007
Assuming the splash was Luffy's commence of actions that took place...XD
Toki chapter 2 . 11/22/2007
"he cursed the world and went unconscious" ...I guess you could say it's two things instead of one, but meh.
Toki chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
Hahaha!

I must admit I wasn't too interested at the first half of the chapter, but it got a lot better after that. I also didn't think Zoro's that stupid, but who knows...

And I like the "twist of irony" in the form of a marimo. It adds more humour. I like this story and your writing!
Santoryuu-Zoro chapter 8 . 10/29/2007