Reviews for Divergence
Jiggly Joe chapter 2 . 12/31/2014
Uh, yeah, that's not how elemental manipulation works in the series... if anything a person with a natural wind affinity would make a much smaller fire ball unless it was pumped with chakra... and even then the chakra they're using is STILL fire natures, as it needs to be to use a damn fire jutsu, so unless Naruto was using a wind technique there's no proper explanation.

Yeah, this is fanfiction, but you've said you're mostly sticking to canon.. so...

and besides that issue, there's the issue of Naruto learning that technique in less than a minute. Even Sasuke wasn't able to do that, it took him lots and lots of practice and his affinity isn't the polar opposite of fire like Naruto's is, not to mention that Naruto should be really, really dense at this point in time - if you're sticking relatively close to canon. So unless Naruto made several thousand kage bunshin and started practicing the fire jutsu with the 30 second explanation Sasuke had time to give him/her, then there's no possible way for Naruto to be able to do that.

That was a complete and total fail, and it was such a massive fail that it made me unable to continue reading this..
Guest chapter 7 . 1/21/2014
Update?
DaOneInDaCorner chapter 7 . 5/10/2013
Are you done with this story or are you still gonna update it? If your done though, why don't you put ABANDONED in the summary?
Maltrazz chapter 7 . 3/29/2013
Very good. I look forward to more.

Maltrazz
Spica75 chapter 7 . 10/1/2012
Hope you will someday get the inspiration to finish this story, definitely has lots of potential.
The King in White chapter 7 . 3/4/2012
This is actually pretty exceptional. Too bad you haven't updated.
Wenxi chapter 7 . 8/15/2011
This is on hiatus, right? It hasn't been updated for a while, so...

Pretty cool story. It's funny to see how one tiny thing changes everything. I love the ripple effect.
The Lone Arcanum chapter 7 . 8/11/2011
Dx UPDATE SOON, PLEASE! I'm BEGGING you ON MY KNEES here! LITERALLY BEGGING ON KNEES! This story is too great to just stop!
Apathetic Zombie chapter 7 . 7/25/2011
UPDATE UPDATE ! :D
kitsuneluvuh chapter 7 . 6/15/2011
I love this story! It's very well-written and fun. Are you going to continue it? Please do! It's too good to let rot.
Amber Ice Fox chapter 7 . 6/6/2011
I enjoyed reading your story. I hope you haven't dropped it!
Ceralyn chapter 7 . 4/7/2011
I don't mind pairings at all, but sometimes it's a bit annoying when the pairings start right when their still 12. So it's definitely a nice change to read a Fem!Naruto story that focuses on friendships over romantic relationships.

Usually Sakura is one of my least favorite characters. I typically find her annoying and useless, but you've managed to salvage her character and even make her likeable while still remaining true to her character.

I like that Kakashi for once is taking their training seriously as well. Now that Sasuke knows her secret, when will Sakura find out? It seems it's only a matter of time.

Look forward to reading more!
10tailedokami16x chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
okay
Coaltar chapter 7 . 12/31/2010
I love it! Just tanked through it so I'm not rraply in the mood for a constructive review besides giving my thumbs up. Also, is there any chance you could give us a status update, just to let us know that you're still intending to finish it (even if it's on the backburner)?
Tellemicus Sundance chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
I generally avoid Naruko/Sasuke stories like the plague, but I couldn't help but feel slightly interested in this one. I must admit that the level of detail and the in-character actions/reactions of the various characters are quite good. This fic, unlike a good deal other variations of the same idea thread, has a fair deal of potential. I hope you don't mishandle it!

Well, onto ch 2!