Reviews for So Long and Goodnight
heredia chapter 1 . 3/7
if zack would poisoned - sephiroth would be glade
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 7 . 2/22
Only one person that note could be from. Well done! Excellent job!
StyxxsOmega chapter 7 . 9/15/2011
OMFG! angeal showed up! i do love the seph and zack stories. theyre so cute. please write more.
chibi heishi chapter 7 . 11/9/2009
Whoah. Good story, but AWESOME last lines.
emptyspace2015 chapter 7 . 4/25/2009
very good. Truly enjoyed the story
Seylin chapter 7 . 2/3/2009
Oh! That was a fantastic ending.
karishea chapter 2 . 10/26/2008
i love it! seeing seph be all protective...aww
Zivalene chapter 7 . 10/18/2008
Oh Wow! That was a really good story! It kept me on my seat for the whole time! Rarely do I ever see a story with Sephiroth as the main character trying to work out a conflict, and it make me realize how close he and Zack really were. Awesome, just awesome!

And I like how you based the story off of Helena, the chapters and the plot making complete sense of the words. One of my most favorite songs, and you matched his story to Final Fantasy VII. Very cool!
MoonlightTyger chapter 7 . 9/1/2008
You know, I've just gotta say how sweet and touching this story was; and there's something very cool by way of *Sephiroth* /praying/(which was definitely one of my favorite parts...nearly made me cry XP). Awesome job )
Cornelialovecaleb chapter 7 . 8/14/2008
I love this story, love how you wrote it!
Salacassera chapter 7 . 2/23/2008
I really enjoyed this story. You did such a good job with Sephiroth's thoughts and feelings.
CornCob chapter 7 . 12/25/2007've done it again.

Yet another edge-of-the-seat, attention grabber.

I'm sor happy to have gotten this read, since I have been meaning to for quite some time now. I just got the internet in my room tonight (best Christmas gift, ever)! Yaay! So now I can finally read/review regularly!

Anyway, great work with this one. Very emotional.
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 7 . 12/16/2007
*squees at Angeal. Again. XD* So. Much. Love for that!

Oh, and the references to Hojo's experiments on Seph were really good, too. I'm glad you rewrote this story, it's so much bigger and better now!
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 6 . 12/16/2007
Aww, Angeal-! Aw man, that last line was too cute. ;_;

I definitely like Androssy's end. It's all ironic and symbolic and good and whatnot. XD;
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 5 . 12/16/2007
Aww, the beginning section... ;_; But I so love any sort of pre-Nibelheim interaction between Aerith and Seph! They're such interesting characters to bring together. 3