Reviews for So Long and Goodnight
Ooh, wow...the anecdote about Genesis was a really good addition. So sad. ;_;

Next chapter-!
TeaLogic chapter 7 . 12/16/2007
Howdy!

I read the story before you revised it and put it into chapters, and I say, I do like this version alot better.

I like the touch with Angeal, I like the fact that you wrote him into the story as many fanfictions forget him and I think hes quite an interesting character, so cookies for you

This version is much easier to read and a lot more detailed, so thank you and well done!
Final fantasy gamer chapter 2 . 12/15/2007
Oh yeah, I forgot to say in my last review, I love the way you made Sephiroth and Zack best friends and so careing towards each other.
Final fantasy gamer chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
I love this story! I loved it before it was expanded and even better now that it has been. I love your stories and love reading them this is one of my favourites! Well done!
Ardwynna Morrigu chapter 7 . 12/14/2007
I love the way you write this friendship. It's everything love should be. I'm crap with these logos of yours but the globe in fist did remind me of the Klingon Clawed Globe from ST:The undiscovered country.
1wngdngl chapter 7 . 12/14/2007
Yay! Angeal just makes every story better :D (can't wait for new S&M-verse fic).

While I was reading this, I was at the same time working on my online classes. There was a discussion up about an architect who peservered through tough times, and I was inspired to insert the "Pride and Dreams" quote into my post. If someone recognizes that, I would seriously drive to thier house and give them a hug
zoomboom chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
Man, how I love it when Zack gets hurt ! (it’s not merely sadistic pleasure , it’s how I show love for a character)

It was well written but a bit too rush , it should have been split to a few chapters , but stile fun to read
Tony WildRiver chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
Oh wow, that was seriously cute. I know strange word choice but I love friendship fics, Zack, and a non-psycho Sephiroth. Excellent work! Your style is great! _
YinYangWhiteTiger chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
The ending was so cute i really wanted Zack to make fun of sephy for caring so much for him XD
CornCob chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
yet another heart stopping, amazing story done by -Bugs.

This one was wonderful, but very VERY suspensful. What made it even worse was i got half way through it and had to leave, so i had to wait 9HOURS before i got to see the rest! Poor Zack!

I think that what really made this one so...something...was the religious 'awakening' that Sephiroth experienced. True religious curiousity is not someting I have ever confronted in a fic before, and it was very special, i think. Sephiroth and religion would be an interesting combination, considering who he is. (...when i tried to type the word "combination" i typed the word "sin" for no reason. that would have made the sentence a tad different...weird)

Anyway. Great job and I can't wait for the next! Espeically since they all seem to build off of and reference one another!
Miss Murderess chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
That was absolutly adorable! I love the way you made Sehpiroth in this story he is so cute when he's worried. Awsome Story!
xXChineseChinkiXx chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Your one-shot is amazing, very intense. I was soo certain Zack was going to die, made me want to cry T_T no one can make Zack die a second time, so I'm glad Zack did survive thanks for the help of seph D I really adore Zack and Seph's friendship, very deep and touching. And I'm still upset that their friendship didn't last and they both had to die T_T anyways great job on the one-shot and keep it up with many more great stories in the future ]
TeaLogic chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Wow!

Thats one of the best oneshots I've ever seen!
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
D'aww, the ending scene was really cute. X3 I love these two together! ...Which only makes Nibelheim all the more tragic. ;_; (CC is going to be the most depressing game EVER. XD)

Anyway, parts of this seemed a little rushed, especially the part where Sephiroth is on the computer trying to figure out what the Brotherhood is. It just seemed like Androssy's company kind of popped up out of the blue. *shrug*

Though I did love the scene between Seph and Androssy. Very intense!

Alright, see you later! .
RedSeraph chapter 1 . 6/20/2007