Reviews for Through A Glass Darkly
Guest chapter 3 . 7/30/2013
I think you've got the characters down pact.
illuminazione chapter 3 . 4/9/2012
Something strange always happens when someone attempts time travel. At least Nathan was able to make a difference in the alternate time line future. Wonderfully written and entirely plausible.

Great work!

yours

satori
AteneaB chapter 3 . 7/25/2009
This was amazing! I can barely find the right words to describe it! You're very talented! Always keep writing... I always keep reading! Congratulations!
TravelingRoses chapter 3 . 3/1/2008
Great fic. I really liked it.
sami1010220 chapter 3 . 10/21/2007
aw, poor peter! good job with this fic!
GreenLeoFiend chapter 3 . 9/11/2007
Hey! Nice ending. I have to say I was very plesantly surprised! Good job. Yes, If Nathan stayed in the future, his brother would suffer, not to mentioned the time rifts, or would he be protected by a temperal vortex like the Enterprise E crew in Star Trek: First Contact? Hmm? Anywya, I really enjoyed this story, the following scene especailly:

“It still scares you, doesn’t it?” Peter asked quietly. “What we are. What we can do.” He swallowed. “What I am.”

Nathan stepped towards him and brushed hair that the wind had loosened from Peter’s face. “You scare the hell out of me,” he said. “You’ve done so since you first fell in a coma on me. The powers are just an added bonus. But I get it, Pete, I get why people are afraid, and that’s why I know we’ll have to approach this differently.”

*nods* Yup. That most definitely sacred the hell out of Nathan. Eek ;-)
GreenLeoFiend chapter 2 . 9/11/2007
Yay! Peter realizing what that spooky run in with Sylar meant for him. Good Nathan and Niki scene too. And yeah, I too figured that is what happened to Molly, and based that partly one why Matt lost it. :-( Thank goodness this future, didn't happen...It didn't right? One my installment.
GreenLeoFiend chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
*shiver* Five Years Gone always scares me. But I loved the part when Future Peter saw Nathan. Poor thing. I still remember the look on his face when he got up after being pulled out of the wall, "Who are you? My brother's can't go through walls..."
zookitty chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
O I'm very intrigued! It must be heart breaking for Nathan to see his brother like that. How sad.

-zooky-
Thucydides chapter 3 . 8/22/2007
Aww. A nice, dark, optimistic story, wrapped around the Nathan-Peter dynamic. Quite well written and effectively plotted. There was some confusion remaining with how Matt survived and such and the final fate of Linderman, and I think the final end of Sylar was a bit flat, but overall very well done.
monanotlisa chapter 3 . 7/7/2007
So Niki was wrong: He lets him go. How was that saying about what it means to love someone..?

Wonderful.
Hieiko chapter 3 . 7/3/2007
Whoa, that was stunning. Heartbreaking and heartwarming at the same time.
kellygirl chapter 3 . 6/26/2007
That was beautiful and kick ass. I loved this and will read it again and again.

Every characterization was spot on from Matt's to Sylar's. Loved that they had a

counterplan to Sylar's and they beat him. Love that future peter let past nathan go

so he could go back to his family.
Reius Devirix chapter 3 . 6/26/2007
Hey! Wow! That was incredible. Such a delightful read. I love Nathan. He's such a complex character that's always hanging on to the edge between dark and light. I was so sad at the season finale but also awed by the beauty of the fact that their savior wasn't the all-out samaritan but the charismatic leader who was tainted by the dark.

I loved your story annd hope you write more. Peter's and Nathan's closeness also astounds me especially when we see unreserved affection for Peter on Nathan's part. It's an affection that surprises everyone when it shows.
Silverblade219 chapter 3 . 6/23/2007
I love this story.

One question: what does POTUS refear to?

Random sidenote: was I the only one that thought that Matt knew that Sylar was pretending to be the President? I mean, they did have 2 seens together, one before Sylar showed himself. And even then, Matt didn't seem to suprised...

I was going to write a fanfic about that but that plot bunny ran away...

Back on topic: Great story! The ending is perfect as it is.