Reviews for One Day, One Love, One Lifetime
AMAPADME chapter 2 . 6/26/2007
great chapters. This should be an interesting story.

I like that you brought Ana maria back. She makes a good friend.
KatedeKlerK23-10 chapter 2 . 6/22/2007
yeay! WILL! i love this story, theres one thing, if its true i will be very happy, does will only (ha, only- UNDERSTATEMENT!) have to ferry souls for 10 years, or 100, i would have sworn that it was 100, but i would like it very much if it was 10!
quilhan chapter 2 . 6/22/2007
sweet story! intrigued as to what direction it will take!
ilovesaxophone chapter 2 . 6/21/2007
I absolutely love your story! The whole setting and plot are wonderful! I haven't seen many like this! Thanks for writing, and I can't wait for more!
nikkitan89 chapter 2 . 6/21/2007
can't wait to read more!
jommy4me chapter 2 . 6/21/2007
Awesome! Post a new chapter like... oh yah! NOW!

!
Shani8 chapter 2 . 6/21/2007
WOW! This fic is phenomenally and beautifully written! Very nice, and I think you capture all the characters to perfection. I eagerly wait to see what happens next. :)

BTW, if you like POTC and W/E, then please come join us at the hidetherum dot net forums. We're a fun and lively bunch and we'll sail the W/E ship to the end, so please do come check us out, and hopefully you'll like us enough to stay! :)

Rock on!

Shaliza :)

_

"W/E...because a great ship needs deep waters..."
summonershion69 chapter 2 . 6/21/2007
aw I love this. i can cry every time I think about Liz and Will not being together...
girlz-rule chapter 2 . 6/21/2007
great chapter can't wait till you update again
summonershion69 chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
That is very sweet I love WE
butterflygoodbye chapter 2 . 6/21/2007
Another beautiful chapter! Love it! Looking forward to seeing what happens next! Keep up the amazing work! Please update again soon! :)
Goldfeather chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Great beginning! Keep updating please, i love it !
butterflygoodbye chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Aw! Love this chapter! Looking forward to seeing what happens next! Keep up the amazing work! Please update again soon! :)
nikkitan89 chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
i hope u do update soon! its so nice to read!
acacia59601 chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
Ah, great first chapter! Keep them coming!
150 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10