Reviews for One Day, One Love, One Lifetime
germanviola7 chapter 14 . 8/18/2007
love it

]
PearlSparrow13 chapter 15 . 8/17/2007
Wow! That was a VERY good story. I had tears at the last chapter. (*claps*) Well done!

And I would like to see something about Grace. :) (As long as she isn't a Mary-Sue or anything! ;) )
williz chapter 15 . 8/16/2007
Amazing story!

Thanks so much for posting it for our reading pleasure!

It's been fun!

-williz
Mani chapter 15 . 8/16/2007
PLEASE DO A SEQUEL! I love this story . . and its actually believable! I think it would be a great idea if you did story about Grace . . .thank you!
MaddyK chapter 15 . 8/16/2007
i loved it! you should do a sequal!
Girlz-Rule chapter 15 . 8/16/2007
so sad that it's over i think you should do the sequel but only if you want to great ending :)
xXshattered2piecesXx chapter 15 . 8/16/2007
omg, it's such a great story! Good job and I really think u should do a sequel...I'd definitely read it!

cmc-greenleaf
Rider Arya Svit-kona chapter 15 . 8/16/2007
aww that was cute and i'm sad it's the last chapter :( hehe Keep on writing!

Arya
LightNeverFades chapter 15 . 8/16/2007
It was a magnificent ending, so perfect beyond words... I have no words to describe to you how beautiful this was! Okay, maybe just a -little-! XD You did such an excellent job, and the details literally made me squeal and filled me up with happiness for Will, Elizabeth, their kids -Will and Grace-, Jack, Anamarie and their child! :D :D This was just, wow... The very last sentence... It was a magical ending. :D I would love to read your sequel! :D -jumps up and down-

Elwyndra
ChrisBabyGurl93 chapter 15 . 8/16/2007
The story ended really well! I also think you should do a sequel because I always looked forward to this story. I look forward to reading more of your stories
LightNeverFades chapter 14 . 8/16/2007
Aw! That was so sweet... William is so loyal.. they were both made for each other! XD Little William! I hope you are born soon! :D I mis you! -hugs to-be-born little Will-

-notices next chapter- AH! -runs to read- :D :D :D
LightNeverFades chapter 13 . 8/16/2007
Wow, that last bit.. astonished me! It was a brilliant twist, although I felt really sad that the 10 year old William suddenly kinda vanished and was back in Elizabeth.. O_o But all is well! And thats whats good about it! :D This was a WONDERFUL chapter! XD

-rushes to next chapter- :P
mjjm chapter 13 . 8/16/2007
:D
to-the-end-of-all-things chapter 15 . 8/16/2007
What a beautiful ending! I'm happy to see that the family is doing well! I think it would be worth doing a sequel if it's something you are interested in pursuing. I would love to see Will being protective of his daughter or their children getting into pirate adventures of their own in their teens!
to-the-end-of-all-things chapter 14 . 8/15/2007
I am so glad I found this story, because ever since I started reading Willabeth stories, I have been looking for a story like this that details every year of their separation. I especially like the outline of looking into both Will and Elizabeth's years apart. I love many things about your story like the significance of the ring Will was given from his father and the other little tokens of love Elizabeth and Will were allowed to exchange. I have never read a story like this so it was all so refreshing and exciting! I was SO surprised when William I became a baby again, that was something I never expected! I look forward to your next chapter very much!
150 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »