Reviews for One Day, One Love, One Lifetime
An Aspiring Author chapter 14 . 8/13/2007
very cute story! i loved all of the fluff between elizabeth and will! so cute! and calypso was so nice to let them start all over again! awesome job!
thealycat chapter 14 . 8/13/2007
yay sequel! update soon! :)
acacia59601 chapter 14 . 8/12/2007
Great chapter, I like how you mentioned that Elizabeth still missed the old William! Update when you can!
Rider Arya Svit-kona chapter 14 . 8/12/2007
nice chapter Can't wait for the next one! keep on writing

Arya
Smithy chapter 14 . 8/12/2007
So, what's going to happen? Where is the current governor? And what about the company?
Eternal.Disaster chapter 14 . 8/11/2007
please update soon...i cant wait to read the next chapter!
Girlz-Rule chapter 14 . 8/11/2007
great chapter can't wait to read more :)
GirlofNoConsequence chapter 13 . 8/8/2007
oh wow, that was really good. I like the bit with Calypso at the end, so that Will can be there for the pregnancy!
rosey967 chapter 13 . 8/7/2007
I would continue it, but as sequel. Continuing it in the same story as it is just doesn't make sense too me. But thats just my opinion. I thought it was a great story though!
Anisa chapter 13 . 8/6/2007
Yeah, this was really great! You should continue!
Rider Arya Svit-kona chapter 13 . 8/6/2007
first of all i think it was awesome and i loved it. Secindly, i totaly think you should do more with it. Thirdly that's the most original story i've read with Pirates of the Caribbean! I give it 11/10! lol I rly think you should continue with it... But that's just my opinion though. Keep on writing!

Arya
cmc-greenleaf chapter 13 . 8/6/2007
omgso sweet! And yes, you should continue!

cmc-greenlef
rainbowbutterflie chapter 13 . 8/5/2007
OMGE! It's so sute and awesome and I LOVE IT!

PLEASE CONTINUE!
thealycat chapter 13 . 8/5/2007
two thumbs up for continuing it! i was like WHAT? when i first found out that william was gone, but then calypso came and now everything is alright. D

update soon!
amrawo chapter 13 . 8/5/2007
great chapter! very sweet!
150 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »