Reviews for One Day, One Love, One Lifetime
Dramaqueen247 chapter 13 . 8/5/2007
Why, yes, you should continue this at all, for god's sake? Tell us what happens even after all the happiness. The pregnancy and everything. thank you for making the reunion so heartfelt. That's hwhat i love most.
ChrisBabyGurl93 chapter 13 . 8/5/2007
I love your story! I think you should continue it, with Will beng able to raise his son with Elizabeth! Can't wait till the next chapter!
Stars and Jewels chapter 13 . 8/5/2007
That was great! It was so sweet! I really like the part with the ring and also how you describe Will and Elizabeth finally together after all those years. I also like the way you had Will say farewell to his father.
QuidditchGirl30 chapter 13 . 8/5/2007
This was really good! Good reunion and yes, you should continue. Though, I'm a little troubled by how poor William just kinda like died and was conceived again. Haha. It's a good twist, but the boy already grew up and had potential and personality. I'd be devastated if I were Elizabeth lol. But good job anyways.

QG30
germanviola7 chapter 13 . 8/5/2007
I'm glad William isn't dead!

(too many stories bad things happened...)

keep going, but go back to when William is nine again, oh and I love the daughter idea!

]
Lilly chapter 13 . 8/5/2007
YES that would be very nice! Please continue.

Thanks!

All the best

Lilly
LightNeverFades chapter 12 . 8/5/2007
WOW! This story is really magnificent, and you portrayed their thoughts and feelings so perfectly! Very good job! I'm excited about the new chapter, and to know that Will, Elizabeth and William will finally be able to meet! XD Yayz! Please update soon! :) -faves-

Elwyndra
ME chapter 13 . 8/4/2007
I think it's sweet, but I'm sad... to me it's like having William die, cause for Will the memories are new, but Liz will be living this all over again, and you know he could do something different that he didn't do the first time he was alive... lol it's confusing but... hope you understand my gibberish!
Girlz-Rule chapter 13 . 8/4/2007
great chapter i think you should continue
acacia59601 chapter 13 . 8/4/2007
Well I have to say I love the way you write, but I really didn't like the ending. I can't see Elizabeth being happy about loosing the boy she had raised and loved for over nine years. Even though it is a second chance at being a family, new baby William won't be the same boy that he was in the rest of the story. I just see it as getting a different child named William at the cost of the old one. That's just my opinion though, and I really do hope you continue the story!
rosey967 chapter 12 . 8/4/2007
Plz, plz, plz, plz, plz, plz, plz, plz, plz, plz, plz, plz, plz update it ASAP! I want to know the end! That is the greatest fill-in fanfic I've ever read! Well done mate!
MeyaRose chapter 12 . 8/3/2007
This is a great story!
thealycat chapter 12 . 8/2/2007
i am disinclined to acquiese your request for parley. nah im just kidding. XD but i love it update soon! would there be a sequel or is this it? just wondering.
Dramaqueen247 chapter 12 . 8/2/2007
Whoa, nellie! You rock! Keep going!
rainbowbutterflie chapter 7 . 8/2/2007