Reviews for Ten Years to Date
Fandomania chapter 1 . 5/26
AWWWHGSGSHSGSJGFGDHSNHKBDGUVUHSBUGSVGUBSUH THE FLUFFINESS!
tiara324542 chapter 1 . 5/12
aaaHHH SO CUTE! I can imagine why Naru would give Natsume an A- he was finally thinking of the future, what's more getting marRIED (eek! what an adorable thought! -w-) you better propose natsUME
viha chapter 1 . 4/7
That was a very sweet story. I really liked it. :)
Elezan Tress chapter 1 . 1/30
Whoa, I must say you made this one shot wonderful! Normally I don't like oneshots, but this was awesome; I enjoyed it! Thankyou!
UrmixMoonstone chapter 1 . 1/25
OMG! This is sooooo cute! I squealed at the very end :3
pristeen chapter 1 . 1/17
OH MY GOODNESS ASDFGHJKLMDIWSJIDWKMSFIJEFMIOSFCMOISDFWEFJI

*mouth foams in extreme fluffiness*
sukidaisuki chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
ya know what... YOUR STORY IS SOoooo AWESOME! CUTE BEAUTIFUL AND ALL... u made my boring class great! xD im reading ur story inside the classroom! :3
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
This IS FREAKING ADORABLE AND SAD. :"(
vagueclarity chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
i really can see it happening in actual mikanxnatsume relationship
obliviouskage chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
I really really like this.
Fiona Starzz chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Awwwwwwwwww...Soooooo Beautiful. Really brings a tear to the eyes. This is Brilliant!
Kunieda chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
I have no words for the amount of feels that I got from the last sentence. The moment I read it, I understood that Natsume wants to be with Mikan 10 years later. They're so cute! 3
AiramEnayle chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Mikan's essay is too long to narrate her life ten years to date, her plans, her dreams but Natsume only needs one sentence to define his future..it clearly shows he wants his future to be with Mikan..I love this..
JellyBeanBo chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
I can't fabricate into words the feelings that this little piece has evoked in me. It's so simple — so beautifully simple yet it made me feel so much for Natsume; for his future, and how stark and clear it came to him that it is with Mikan. Your Natsume and Narumi have made their special places in my heart.

I love how this played out. I think it's evident with the speed your stories join my favorites list, but this needs saying: I adore your writing. From characterization to the way you weave your plot, I adore every little bit. This is a feel-good fic and it made me shed a tear (or three).

Once again, kudos for the fantastic read! I hope you never stop writing.
Polka-Dotted Strawberries chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Aw, how cute! Natsume will work near a Fluff Puff store to see Mikan everyday!