Reviews for Ten Years to Date
nineties chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
OH MY GOODNESS ASDFGHJKLMDIWSJIDWKMSFIJEFMIOSFCMOISDFWEFJI

*mouth foams in extreme fluffiness*
sukidaisuki chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
ya know what... YOUR STORY IS SOoooo AWESOME! CUTE BEAUTIFUL AND ALL... u made my boring class great! xD im reading ur story inside the classroom! :3
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
This IS FREAKING ADORABLE AND SAD. :"(
vagueclarity chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
i really can see it happening in actual mikanxnatsume relationship
TheAlteredHope chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
I really really like this.
Fiona Starzz chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Awwwwwwwwww...Soooooo Beautiful. Really brings a tear to the eyes. This is Brilliant!
tea.miko chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
I have no words for the amount of feels that I got from the last sentence. The moment I read it, I understood that Natsume wants to be with Mikan 10 years later. They're so cute! 3
AiramEnayle chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Mikan's essay is too long to narrate her life ten years to date, her plans, her dreams but Natsume only needs one sentence to define his future..it clearly shows he wants his future to be with Mikan..I love this..
JellyBeanBo chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
I can't fabricate into words the feelings that this little piece has evoked in me. It's so simple — so beautifully simple yet it made me feel so much for Natsume; for his future, and how stark and clear it came to him that it is with Mikan. Your Natsume and Narumi have made their special places in my heart.

I love how this played out. I think it's evident with the speed your stories join my favorites list, but this needs saying: I adore your writing. From characterization to the way you weave your plot, I adore every little bit. This is a feel-good fic and it made me shed a tear (or three).

Once again, kudos for the fantastic read! I hope you never stop writing.
Polka-Dotted Strawberries chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Aw, how cute! Natsume will work near a Fluff Puff store to see Mikan everyday!
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Oh goodness. The beginning gave uncertainty to how you were going to twist it around. However, you have proven that all Natsume ever needed is Mikan and her bright ideas! Hahahaha! His one sentence goes so well with Mikan's elastic story. :D
Furunicorn chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
That was adorable! :,D The closest thing to the original characters' personalities I've read in Gakuen Alice Fanfics! Loved it, gonna check out your other work now. ;p
mayzzzy chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
I get it! This is just so cute!
JUUUUULLL chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Naawwwwww! that's so cute
digitalprincess09 chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
You, by far, are one of the greatest writers that I have ever seen on . That last sentence wasn't the typical cliche ending but a quirky, unusual one that endears to the reader, describes Natsume in a nutshell, and ties up the whole story perfectly. Amazing!
329 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »