Reviews for Ten Years to Date
Serenity de la Luna chapter 1 . 1/31/2016
That's what he wrote? And here I was thinking he was gonna write "I'm going to be where ever Mikan is." But then again that's too mushy for him to ever say or write. And Narumi understood what he meant anyways, so I guess it turned out well.
Human being chapter 1 . 1/14/2016
Not sure if I've reviewed this before but I've read all your work, and I truly love it. I like how you make different references with stories, it's very cool. I have an accent on but I'm too lazy to login. I'm KawaiiGirl1215. I don't know, I just really admire your writing. I know you're probably much older than me, but still. I want to be just as good of a writer as you are, someday at least. This is one of my favorite stories. I love the ending.
Fandomania chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
AWWWHGSGSHSGSJGFGDHSNHKBDGUVUHSBUGSVGUBSUH THE FLUFFINESS!
tiara324542 chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
aaaHHH SO CUTE! I can imagine why Naru would give Natsume an A- he was finally thinking of the future, what's more getting marRIED (eek! what an adorable thought! -w-) you better propose natsUME
viha chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
That was a very sweet story. I really liked it. :)
Elezan Tress chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
Whoa, I must say you made this one shot wonderful! Normally I don't like oneshots, but this was awesome; I enjoyed it! Thankyou!
UrmixMoonstone chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
OMG! This is sooooo cute! I squealed at the very end :3
nineties chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
OH MY GOODNESS ASDFGHJKLMDIWSJIDWKMSFIJEFMIOSFCMOISDFWEFJI

*mouth foams in extreme fluffiness*
sukidaisuki chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
ya know what... YOUR STORY IS SOoooo AWESOME! CUTE BEAUTIFUL AND ALL... u made my boring class great! xD im reading ur story inside the classroom! :3
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
This IS FREAKING ADORABLE AND SAD. :"(
vagueclarity chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
i really can see it happening in actual mikanxnatsume relationship
TheAlteredHope chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
I really really like this.
Fiona Starzz chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Awwwwwwwwww...Soooooo Beautiful. Really brings a tear to the eyes. This is Brilliant!
tea.miko chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
I have no words for the amount of feels that I got from the last sentence. The moment I read it, I understood that Natsume wants to be with Mikan 10 years later. They're so cute! 3
AiramEnayle chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Mikan's essay is too long to narrate her life ten years to date, her plans, her dreams but Natsume only needs one sentence to define his future..it clearly shows he wants his future to be with Mikan..I love this..
336 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »