Reviews for Ten Years to Date
Marse Speaks chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That is so clever! This is a wonderful piece again. I'm starting to think that you are capable of making all characters lovable, because I liked Mikan in this one, too! I liked her here way better than when I liked her in the manga a long time ago. Narumi is not irritating here compared to what other fan fiction writers make of him. He's just as lovable as ever. Natsume is in character. Everything that he said and did is very much like him. You have characterized him well.

Very well-written, this one is. It's as enjoyable to read as your other works. Maybe I enjoyed this more because it is connected with the other pieces. I really loved this. Thumbs up!

xoxo,
Marse Speaks
sirr89 chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Awesome! D
Devilish Dream chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Because everytime i read it i just can't get enough of the sweetness as well as craziness of the idea this story has.
How well you build the concept and just filled it with the beautiful thoughts..
Natsume's 1 line just made the essence of whole story..

Thanks
D!
Enchanted Notes chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Your works never seem to fail to work my emotions. It is also the same reason I've always wondered if you're a psychologist or some other things related to it.

A work of art, indeed. Those simple things you turn into beautiful gems is remarkable.
Vermilion Steps chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
This is wonderful ! I really like your writing style.
aww chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
it's just so so soooooooooooooooooooooooooo awwwwwwwwwwww! **
yeah, now awww is a adjective ewe
Jaiyi chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
The ending was so precious. Oh, Mr. Narumi 3
imahappyperson chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
This is too good to be true. I love it! :D Fave story!
Yuri Hannah chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Just leave it to Narumi to pass Natsume with that sentence. Damn Natsume is so sweet in his own twisted way. Fluff Puffs for Mikan everyday would be a piece of cake!

This is seriously like an omake of the manga!
robin chan 66 chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
natsume will marry with mikan kawaiiiii
Honki no Shika chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
I reread this fic and I'm still entertained..
I didn't think of it before but, could it be that Mikan wrote down what Natsume wanted also?
Like the manga library and the game room? She probably didn't tho...
XD